'He sounds like Alan Partridge yodelling': Ed Miliband shows off his death metal roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to stick this spanner on vines program for a week wants a good kicking....next week it's f***ing IDS:lol:

He's been class, funny and self deprecating, unlike IDS
I don't think he's been that bad tbh, just every time I hear him it sounds like he has a boiled sweet in his gob! He's been restrained in all the political chat and for his first few days doing something so alien to him he's generally coped well, the toilet flush bit was radio gold!

I don't think he's been that bad tbh, just every time I hear him it sounds like he has a boiled sweet in his gob! He's been restrained in all the political chat and for his first few days doing something so alien to him he's generally coped well, the toilet flush bit was radio gold!

He'll never be anything but that, which is why he could never win an election, but he is a decent bloke, with decent intentions, and a good politician. I'd like to see him back in the shadow bench.

He'll never be anything but that, which is why he could never win an election, but he is a decent bloke, with decent intentions, and a good politician. I'd like to see him back in the shadow bench.
Tbh the day the Labour party went for him as leader over his brother was a definite nail in their coffin, and despite his recent resurgence I'm not convinced of Corbyn at all as prime minister material, maybe he should be on the radio anarl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back