HCC outdoor nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddyfinn

Striker
Start this Tuesday (19th April) and Friday (22nd April) from 6pm

This will continue throughout the season on a Tues and Fri

£1 will be charged and all proceeds will go towards get new equipment

Is their going to be nets on any other days or could we borrow the keys. I'm working both days.

no problem for now so yes mate.

However when the night matches start there will be games at Houghton on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday but they won't start for a few weeks.

Ill be along too, get there about 6.15 will we be doing any fielding drills as i cannot bowl for too long ?

f***ing terrible the last time i was down there, 5 pitches were unplayable due to big holes appearing, no seed had been put down since last season either.

Not looking good then? Complain to the council as the fucker obviously isn't doing his job. Bet the footy pitches look good though :roll:

When we have home games we should ring the other team a week before and tell them our pitch is busy and see if we can play away. I f***ing hate playing at Houghton. Pitch as always soft as shite with crazy variable bounce.

how many are we expecting at these nets...if the majority of the 3 teams turn up then there aint gonna much chance of a decent bat or bowl fo that matter expecially as there is only one net......or are we staggering it between different teams for different nights...

how many are we expecting at these nets...if the majority of the 3 teams turn up then there aint gonna much chance of a decent bat or bowl fo that matter expecially as there is only one net......or are we staggering it between different teams for different nights...

I believe this will be the case when the season starts.

Tuesdays for 1sts and 2nds
Fridays for 2nds and 3rds

IIRC.

Nothing to stop you going to either, though, if you can't make one day but can another etc.

gegsongegsonlegs said:

As Friday is a bank hol does anyone fancy going through the day so we have more time for a bat, still paying our quids to the club (assuming we can get in Ed/ Rob?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back