Hazey day

Haven't read it and not sure I will but the essays he wrote on here were astonishingly funny, tragic, painful and depressing. Friend of mine died around this time last year in an accident, even made the press
RIP Hazey
RIP Max

Haven't read it and not sure I will but the essays he wrote on here were astonishingly funny, tragic, painful and depressing. Friend of mine died around this time last year in an accident, even made the press
RIP Hazey
RIP Max
I suggest you do.
Brilliant

Rip hazey x

RIP Hazey
RIP Max
This. I've had it on my kindle for ages and can't bring myself to read it. Still remember seeing that post from his sister on here when he passed away- heartbreaking.
RIP Hazey

Only met Hazey once, it was in my local when I was living in Beckenham probably about a month before his passing, what a great night we had. He was so engaging and full of stories of following the lads. Went to his funeral as well, where I met a few SMBers including the dyslexic Epping amongst others!

Back