Haye vs Bellew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nee kodi?
It's 2017 marra, not 1917.
Not even that, no PC at all? - stream2watch / cricfree etc will surely have it on - just make damn sure you have a pop up blocker installed for your web browers, and don't believe any message that says you need an account. Wait about a minute after the video "starts" (i.e. you can hear it, but not see it), then click away any little "x" boxes on the screen.

Not even that, no PC at all? - stream2watch / cricfree etc will surely have it on - just make damn sure you have a pop up blocker installed for your web browers, and don't believe any message that says you need an account. Wait about a minute after the video "starts" (i.e. you can hear it, but not see it), then click away any little "x" boxes on the screen.
Why wait a minute? I close them straight away.

Can't decide who I want to lose the most........both are massive bell ends, Bellew being scouse tips in slightly in Haye's favour, but Haye's smug face and cowardly "performance" v Klitschko make me dislike him also

Can't decide who I want to lose the most........both are massive bell ends, Bellew being scouse tips in slightly in Haye's favour, but Haye's smug face and cowardly "performance" v Klitschko make me dislike him also

Same.

I'm hoping for a RockyII ending, double haymaker but neither of them get up.

Why wait a minute? I close them straight away.
A lot of them operate on a count down basis - have you seen this at the top centre of the box?

And others change from being an active link to an advert to a close button in time.

Nee kodi?
It's 2017 marra, not 1917.
:lol:. Waiting for it to be sorted.

I listened to the brook golovkin fight on radio and enjoyed it.

I'm auld man and used to listening on the,radio for everything

It goes to show how far boxers need to go to sell a fight, by actually feigning animosity. Joshua hasn't really fought anybody, but doesn't stoop to this as his name is enough.

Joshua's 'personality' comes across as every bit as fake as those who have made a career out of trash talking IMO.

I'm not a massive boxing fan as much as used to be, so don't really keep up with fighters. But I thought he came across alright in the media. Was he a bit of a toerag back in the day like?

I'm not a massive boxing fan as much as used to be, so don't really keep up with fighters. But I thought he came across alright in the media. Was he a bit of a toerag back in the day like?

Got pulled over by the police with 8 ounces of weed in his car about 18 months before he won the gold medal and subsequently plead guilty to a dealing charge (not that he had any other option like), plus anyone who constantly preaches about how humble they are is bound to be a total knobber.

Got pulled over by the police with 8 ounces of weed in his car about 18 months before he won the gold medal and subsequently plead guilty to a dealing charge (not that he had any other option like), plus anyone who constantly preaches about how humble they are is bound to be a total knobber.
Nowt wrong with being humble but he doesn't half lay it on thick.

Give me a haye over an AJ anyday of the week......

Check all the twitter and insta posts from Hearn, Matchroom and Bellew. Haye's stablemates aside nearly every prominent UK boxer is liking or commenting in favour of Tony. No secret Haye is a bit of an arrogant prick.
Hearn, bellew and matchroom :D....ha'way keep it real.

Well here is me thinking they would be raving fans...match, hearn etc are just f***ing petty.

Last edited:
Check all the twitter and insta posts from Hearn, Matchroom and Bellew. Haye's stablemates aside nearly every prominent UK boxer is liking or commenting in favour of Tony. No secret Haye is a bit of an arrogant prick.

Hearn is known to have access to his fighters' social media accounts so I wouldn't read a lot into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back