Haye vs Bellew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearn must be laughing. Feed Bellew to Haye to keep him away from Joshua, but because Bellew will act like a bellend it will hype it up like mad, casuals will lap it up and will generate a decent wedge in PPV despite being a total mismatch.

Boxing is full of mismatches anyways and who pays for PPV anyway it's 2016 the age of streaming lol
I totally agree mate boxing is getting worse to be honest but I think you'll be surprised at how much revenue they'll make from PPV sales. I'll be watching it on a stream by the way, no chance I'll line this con man hearns pockets! ;)

Completely agree with what's been said, Have us too powerful and far too quick for Bellew. The still of that dig he gave him Bellew's eyes are shut, he didn't even see it coming and Haye will be able to finish him when he wants.

I'll probably pay for it to be fair :lol: I have always quite liked Haye and disliked Bellew.

Saturday night in the house, a few cans and see that scouse prick get knocked out. I've wasted £15 on a lot worse.
Exactly, nobody is conning anyone. I want to see bellew get knocked out and will happily pay for it

Lights out, wakes up in hospital
"how'd I do"
"got knocked out with a jab mate"

:):)

:D
We've paid to see naz box less than a round before so to see Haye who I like knock a gobshite out will be money well spent
In fact I think if I see a gloriously beautiful KO.....Alah morrison v mercer I am going to donate another 15 quid to my local boxing club in washy village.

Last edited:
Hearn must be laughing. Feed Bellew to Haye to keep him away from Joshua, but because Bellew will act like a bellend it will hype it up like mad, casuals will lap it up and will generate a decent wedge in PPV despite being a total mismatch.

He loves it hearn.

Think I will pay for this rather than a relying on a kodi stream

Fuck that man. Share smooth streams and the price of PPV will give you 9 months of hd sport.

This is a decent listen. Interview after press conference.

This is quality like. I have said the same about hearn for an age. He actually might hate him more than i do. Absolute disgust.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back