"Haway Jack, man up man" 🤣

Oldish bloke next to us lays into Clarke all game every game. Never makes it past a minute before his first criticism. Regularly made to look an idiot. Earlier this season he shouted 'That's terrible man Clarke' as he beat a defender to create a goal. Yesterday he shouted 'you took your eye off the bloody ball man Clarke' when it looked like Mumba might get there first, just before he beat Mumba, dribbled around the edge of the box and shot into the far post from outside of the box.

Oldish bloke next to us lays into Clarke all game every game. Never makes it past a minute before his first criticism. Regularly made to look an idiot. Earlier this season he shouted 'That's terrible man Clarke' as he beat a defender to create a goal. Yesterday he shouted 'you took your eye off the bloody ball man Clarke' when it looked like Mumba might get there first, just before he beat Mumba, dribbled around the edge of the box and shot into the far post from outside of the box.
Sounds like we've found The Fourth Musketeer*....

*The Three Musketeers, starring Jeremy Clarkson as Porthos, Piers Morgan as Athos & Richard Madeley as Aramis.

Heard someone behind us walking out of the match saying 'they've been saying Clarke has been shit all season and now he's scored he's class' 🤣 wondered who they were on about as I have never heard anyone in real life saying Clarke has been shite this season

Heard someone behind us walking out of the match saying 'they've been saying Clarke has been shit all season and now he's scored he's class' 🤣 wondered who they were on about as I have never heard anyone in real life saying Clarke has been shite this season
I'm sure we could have had Messi in his prime playing for us and you'd get idiots giving him stick for not getting stuck in.

Sat in the South Stand for the mags game (not by choice) and the bloke behind me didnt stop slagging him off for 90 minutes.

‘Get him off!’ ‘Sell the useless c**t’. Couldnt believe we actually had fans as thick as that.

Yep! Quite often comments that “He’s done nowt that lad”
“Where’s Jack meant to be, not there man”

Goes on the whole game.

He’s got a weird obsession like
Some fans seem to hate players with flair and skill for some reason, it's really really odd as those are the players that are more entertaining to watch. I'd pay to watch players like Clarke alone. He's a special talent and he's been a fantastic signing.

Some fans seem to hate players with flair and skill for some reason, it's really really odd as those are the players that are more entertaining to watch. I'd pay to watch players like Clarke alone. He's a special talent and he's been a fantastic signing.
He’s been unbelievable all season and since we came up from L1.

The problem he’s got is that we’re that used to seeing him beat his man every single time, the rare game he doesn’t get the better of his defender people don’t know how to react.

Back