Haway Everton

Gonna be fucked next season once the fire sale of anything decent they have happens

Burnley only lost 3 all season last season winning 29 in a 46. More than half of the league games. Ending with a GD of +52. And they aren't as big as Everton. Imagine what Everton with all their years in the PL would do? I would advise the players not to take off their tracksuits as they could always have a few pints at half time in the local. They would still go on to score more. Teams would literally have to tie up Jordan Pickford to the crossbar and tie the shoelaces of the outfield players for a club like Millwall or Swansea to have a chance of scoring. Most won't be able to get near their half. I really don't see many, if any, beating them. I really don't see who will be good enough to beat them. They are going to be way way too strong.

any particular reason for wanting us to go down, marra? 😊💙
Still angry of Simms and still angry at the entitlement of your supporters setting of fireworks outside the opposition hotel running around we cannot go down. Also candy at other transfers over the years you lot need to relegated thou I think it will be next year…

Ignore him Hank, the bloke is a complete berk, always sly digs at SAFC yet spends most of his time on here!. complete weirdo.
Sly digs?
So you think it's acceptable, the filth that your so called 'whiter than white' supporters were shouting at people?

And you call ME a weirdo.
🙄

Noticed that Everton have to play the four teams beneath them. Gonna be interesting.
Burnley, Forest, Sheff Utd and even Brentford (H) and Hoofball Town (A)

If can’t get the points required from those games don’t deserve to be in the league

Back