Haway Everton

Burnley, Forest, Sheff Utd and even Brentford (H) and Hoofball Town (A)

If can’t get the points required from those games don’t deserve to be in the league
Sheffield United and Burnley should be points in the bag. Forest and Luton games will be good to watch like.

Still angry of Simms and still angry at the entitlement of your supporters setting of fireworks outside the opposition hotel running around we cannot go down. Also candy at other transfers over the years you lot need to relegated thou I think it will be next year…
oh dear, you are still so angry, man. you need to think less about Everton, and maybe concentrate on getting behind SAFC? (just a suggestion marra)

Still angry of Simms and still angry at the entitlement of your supporters setting of fireworks outside the opposition hotel running around we cannot go down. Also candy at other transfers over the years you lot need to relegated thou I think it will be next year…
Bloody hell, how to hold a grudge :lol:.

I'd prefer to remember the 200k they gave Bradley and how amazing they were with him. I like Everton.

I'd prefer to remember the 200k they gave Bradley and how amazing they were with him. I like Everton.
one of the few things that have made me proud of MY club, Everton, in these last 8-10 years was the way we embraced that wee laddie Bradley Lowerey. An example of rising above mere "football"

No question Bradley & Everton made everyone in Sunderland have a tear in their eyes. Amazing display which credit is due absolutely no argument here but if I look on the business side of Everton that has not changed as I am still angry at how they handled Simms situation and various other transactions plus the entitlement of some supporter's setting of fireworks at 4am in the morning before matches. That was not classy and a form of cheating…

No question Bradley & Everton made everyone in Sunderland have a tear in their eyes. Amazing display which credit is due absolutely no argument here but if I look on the business side of Everton that has not changed as I am still angry at how they handled Simms situation and various other transactions plus the entitlement of some supporter's setting of fireworks at 4am in the morning before matches. That was not classy and a form of cheating…
SO, let's see if I've got this straight: The actions of a group of "lunatic fringe" morons setting off fireworks at 4:00 am, and the "dodgy" (in your opinion) transfer dealings of our ownership are sufficient grounds for you to want to see millions of decent and loyal Evertonians worldwide suffer seeing their club relegated?

Now, if THAT'S not holding a grudge, I don't know what is...... as I say mate, perhaps time to let go, and maybe get behind YOUR club??

What a f’in melt
Bore off lad ffs 😳

Still angry of Simms situation it was 14mth ago man you whopper … What next hate Man Utd for Amad situation 🙄

Last edited:
The Simms situation?

You mean the recall clause they had, as is the case with a lot of loans? We did it with Patterson and Notts County, that’s how it works

What a f’in melt

Bore off lad ffs 😳

Still angry of Simms situation it was 14mth ago man you whopper … What next hate Man Utd for Amad situation 🙄
if ANYONE should be "angry" at the "Simms situation" it's us Evertonians who've watched our side week-in and week-out, search for goals from forwards who couldn't score in a brothel, while Simms (and Broadhead at Ipswich) are scoring goals for fun! Simms was sold for £7m!!! Coventry must be laughing their collective cock off at us!!!

Really? The commentary team were gushing about the incredible atmosphere at the Hotch Potch during the West Ham game when for large parts of the game it was piss poor
Yeah really disappointing. Was better last night at Leeds by some. Don’t get me wrong when mags scored it was loud for a minute or so, boos were loud everything Pickford touched the ball, when everyone scored the last 10 was all Everton noise but quiet in all honesty
if ANYONE should be "angry" at the "Simms situation" it's us Evertonians who've watched our side week-in and week-out, search for goals from forwards who couldn't score in a brothel, while Simms (and Broadhead at Ipswich) are scoring goals for fun! Simms was sold for £7m!!! Coventry must be laughing their collective cock off at us!!!
You think simms and broadhead can cut it in the prem? I personally don’t but maybe get proved wrong in the next few year. I watch sunderland and Everton and are pretty similar. Haaland wouldn’t score goals in both teams, very defensive and 1 striker is relying on the wingers and 10 to get goals and if you haven’t got a Clarke in the team with moments of brilliance you will be grinding games out

Last edited:
Yeah really disappointing. Was better last night at Leeds by some. Don’t get me wrong when mags scored it was loud for a minute or so, boos were loud everything Pickford touched the ball, when everyone scored the last 10 was all Everton noise but quiet in all honesty

You think simms and broadhead can cut it in the prem? I personally don’t but maybe get proved wrong in the next few year. I watch sunderland and Everton and are pretty similar. Haaland wouldn’t score goals in both teams, very defensive and 1 striker is relying on the wingers and 10 to get goals and if you haven’t got a Clarke in the team with moments of brilliance you will be grinding games out
Hiya mate😊 Fair comment about Simms and Broadhead being able to cut the mustard in the PL. Possibly not? but there again, confidence can never be ignored as a factor in a strikers success, and both players are doing much better than they were at our clubs, so who knows? interesting to speculate about it though.

Back