Haway Brighton Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I say good luck to them and they do have a task on to stay up. The league table doesn't lie, over 46 games they were the most consistent if not playing the best football.
It must be particularly pleasing for the local mags who post on here being able to listen to every kick.

I say good luck to them and they do have a task on to stay up. The league table doesn't lie, over 46 games they were the most consistent if not playing the best football.
It must be particularly pleasing for the local mags who post on here being able to listen to every kick.

A huge task. Our current squad is woeful. Fingers crossed we pull off some magic.

I think they will be fine next year tbh.

At least with them, Brighton and one from Fulham, Sheffield Wednesday, Reading and Huddersfield up and Blackburn, Rotherham and Wigan down we have saved ourselves 36 points from being dropped for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back