Have your kids ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
..Dropped you right in the shit?
My 3 year old has just made a conversation with my mother in law to be very,very awkward. She's obviously heard me talking about it and has just came out with ( In the most innocent way possible) "are you getting far too involved with mammy and daddy's wedding?"

Anyone else been grassed up by their littlins?

..Dropped you right in the shit?
My 3 year old has just made a conversation with my mother in law to be very,very awkward. She's obviously heard me talking about it and has just came out with ( In the most innocent way possible) "are you getting far too involved with mammy and daddy's wedding?"

Anyone else been grassed up by their littlins?

Are you already married like ?

The Kaiser Chiefs, Ruby Ruby Ruby was on the radio and I was singing along while tidying up. My neighbour walked past during the chorus, so I pointed out the window and went "Lesley, Lesley, Lesley" instead of Ruby and the bairn thought it was hilarious.

A couple of days later we were in the garden and saw the neighbours coming home and the bairn said "hey Mam, what was that funny song you made up about Lesley?" Thankfully she didn't hear her!

Many, many times but not for few years now.

One of the last ones she did was in a shoe shop. I was trying some grenson shoes on to find out my size.

On the way I told her I was just trying them on for size but would order what I wanted from the web site.

Went in, tried the shoes on and the lad asks if they are OK.

Before I could say a word she says, 'he's just trying them for size, he'll get the ones he wants from the internet'.

The lad just smiled.

During the rugby world cup, my two year old got well into the haka.

Unfortunately this meant him repeating the phrase 'black men do funny dance' at every inappropriate moment possible.

He would also say red men and blue men when Tonga or Samoa were doing theirs, but obviously the All Black haka gets shown a lot more.

Not really dropping me in it, but a few awkward moments nonetheless.

During the rugby world cup, my two year old got well into the haka.

Unfortunately this meant him repeating the phrase 'black men do funny dance' at every inappropriate moment possible.

He would also say red men and blue men when Tonga or Samoa were doing theirs, but obviously the All Black haka gets shown a lot more.

Not really dropping me in it, but a few awkward moments nonetheless.

Those were the days.

A few years back I was out with our lass's (no) family. We were travelling in 3 cars to the place we were going. We were lead car and as we got there, I spotted two standard size parking spaces and one massive one. Left the massive one for the Mother In Law and took one of the small ones. My brother in law spotted this and took the other small one. The Mother in law drove past the massive space and then parked about 1/2 a mile down the road and started walking back.

As we were waiting for her to hike back. I said to my brother in law that a "one armed blind man could have parked a double decker in that space". You can guess the rest.

Needless to say, my niece is now known in our house as radar lugs.

Those were the days.

A lass at work, her then 3 year old nephew came out with a horrifically (innocent) racist comment/question on a bus a few years back when an African family got on. The bus was packed and she was absolutely mortified with embarrassment. The family didn't hear but other passengers did. She got off at the next stop which was nowhere near the intended destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back