Have a happy Christmas out there in SMB land!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merry Christmas one and all. Have a good one with your loved ones.
Merr Christmass
Merry Christmas SMB! X
Midnight mass from Croydon Minster for me currently. Amazingly the cameras haven’t been nicked and it’s going ahead
Merry Christmas all.
Midnight mass from Croydon Minster for me currently. Amazingly the cameras haven’t been nicked and it’s going ahead
Merry Christmas all.
Merry Christmas all on SMB! Peace and love to you all!
Merry Christmas to one and all. πŸ’‹
Merry Christmas everybody.
Time was I'd be asleep by now, knowing the kids would be up at 5 to see if Santi had been. Now the feckers don't get home till then! :lol:
Merry Christmas one and all!
Merry Christmas SMB.
Hope you all have a good one whatever you're doing.
If you're on your own, remember, it's just one day. There will always be someone knocking about on here for a chat.
If you're with family, make the most of every minute. Anything can happen so create memories.

Be safe, be happy and be the best you can.
πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€Άβ›„πŸ·β˜•πŸ₯³
happy Xmas.
Merry christmas you miserable buggers. Up The Rams and Up The Mackems!!!
Merry Christmas everyone wherever you are!
Have a good 'un
All the best from Alberta
Merry Christmas you mad bunch of bastards...
Happy Xmas.

Last edited:
Cheers mate. As you can tell I’m lying in bed like a kid, everyone asleep but I’m itching to get the ball rolling. All the best.
Me anarl. Just had a couple of Turkish Delight Thins to let the body know it's 'that' day again. Kids are all grown up now but 2 of them are back staying a t the moment except the bassas won't get up until about 10am - drives me spare.

Merry Christmas to all, may you all have fun and happiness over the festive period. πŸŽ…πŸ₯‚πŸŽ„
All the best. Happy Christmas.
Me anarl. Just had a couple of Turkish Delight Thins to let the body know it's 'that' day again. Kids are all grown up now but 2 of them are back staying a t the moment except the bassas won't get up until about 10am - drives me spare.
In a kink about the Turkish delight which as inadvertently woke our lass up. Yay!!!!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone.
i woke up this morning thinking of the poor lad who came off his scooter yesterday afternoon and hit the back of a Fiat 500 on North Road in Durham.

The poor bugger got straight up and hopped about screaming but clearly had a fracture somewhere as he soon fell back to the ground.
I had to pick his bike up and then pick him off the road as another passerby rang for an ambulance.
I didn’t wait till it came but passed his keys over to him after securing his bike.

I guess he may have been kept in last night. Hope all is ok for him.

i woke up this morning thinking of the poor lad who came off his scooter yesterday afternoon and hit the back of a Fiat 500 on North Road in Durham.

The poor bugger got straight up and hopped about screaming but clearly had a fracture somewhere as he soon fell back to the ground.
I had to pick his bike up and then pick him off the road as another passerby rang for an ambulance.
I didn’t wait till it came but passed his keys over to him after securing his bike.

Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Xmas.

You didn’t wait for the ambulance?
Merry Xmas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like the bike was just in your way tbf

Last edited:
Too much abuse in recent weeks regarding politics but the vast majority of us are SAFC fans. And you're all welcome at my place on February 1st whatever your colours (as long as it's not black and white) . :cool:
A very Merry Christmas, to yourself, Paddy.

Merry Christmas, all

Have a good 'un πŸ‘πŸ₯ƒ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back