Hartlepool show some balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly what we need to do to get rid of the idiot in charge of our team
And then we can do the same next season and the season after. I knowI am a happy clapper but I think Moyes will turn it round next season and anyone who doesn't want him to isn't putting their feelings ahead of the club's well being and are not real supporters.

And then we can do the same next season and the season after. I knowI am a happy clapper but I think Moyes will turn it round next season and anyone who doesn't want him to isn't putting their feelings ahead of the club's well being and are not real supporters.
When was the last time we sacked a manager? If England had of come calling for Sam Allardyce we'd have the perfect man for the job. To say those fans who want Moyes out aren't real supporters to ridiculous! We will be in a division lower next season, we will lose are best players, we will lose income and people will lose their jobs. Keeping Moyes for the sake of 'stability' is not putting the club first, it's being stupid. I agree Moyes has been dealt a bad hand but 21pts from 32 games is a terrible return and he deserves to be sacked. He has failed at 3 jobs in less than 4 years! That is what you call a bad manager.

It's not that they didn't want him to, it just that a lot think he can't. After all has he given anyone any indication that he's capable of turning anything around ? He's jeopardising the clubs interests, and that's why he needs to go. Should we just be good supporters, keep our holes shut and let him continue as he is in the hope that at some indeterminate point in the future he might hit lucky ? How far could we fall waiting for that to happen ?

When was the last time we sacked a manager? If England had of come calling for Sam Allardyce we'd have the perfect man for the job. To say those fans who want Moyes out aren't real supporters to ridiculous! We will be in a division lower next season, we will lose are best players, we will lose income and people will lose their jobs. Keeping Moyes for the sake of 'stability' is not putting the club first, it's being stupid. I agree Moyes has been dealt a bad hand but 21pts from 32 games is a terrible return and he deserves to be sacked. He has failed at 3 jobs in less than 4 years! That is what you call a bad manager.
How plain does it have to be to convince some people. It's not some non descript dislike, it's not all his dour nature, it's a results based occupation he's in and our results thus far during his tenure have been appalling. His decision making, game management and substitutions are horrific. Even his best mate would find it incredibly difficult to find anything positive from what he's done up to now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not that they didn't want him to, it just that a lot think he can't. After all has he given anyone any indication that he's capable of turning anything around ? He's jeopardising the clubs interests, and that's why he needs to go. Should we just be good supporters, keep our holes shut and let him continue as he is in the hope that at some indeterminate point in the future he might hit lucky ? How far could we fall waiting for that to happen ?

How plain does it have to be to convince some people. It's not some non descript dislike, it's not all his dour nature, it's a results based occupation he's in and our results thus far during his tenure have been appalling. His decision making, game management and substitutions are horrific. Even his best mate would find it incredibly difficult to find anything positive from what he's done up to now.

It's not as

As what mate ? Forgive me I'm a bit slow sometimes, well most times actually.[/QUOTE

Bloody fat fingers hit the post button by mistake and my well thought out and considered reply took more than five minutes to type so I couldn't edit.

Basically, I think we would have been relegated no matter who the manager was and I believe Moyes will turn it round next season. He needs to be given to the end of the year though
I don't think it's money that is making him stay I think it's pride and the need to prove himself. That's why I am willing to give him a chance.

However, if I am wrong, I hope we appoint an up and coming manager next time And give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back