Harry Kane

The PL goal scoring record would mean more to me, personally.
He already has a shitload of personal honours though and being all-time top scorer for England is more meaningful IMO than being all-time top scorer in the PL (not top flight), but he hasn't won any kind of trophy with a team.

He already has a shitload of personal honours though and being all-time top scorer for England is more meaningful IMO than being all-time top scorer in the PL (not top flight), but he hasn't won any kind of trophy with a team.
the england record could be gone in afew years..but he could have the premier league rexcord for decades..

the england record could be gone in afew years..but he could have the premier league rexcord for decades..
The PL won't be around for decades, possibly not even 1 more so this is possibly the last chance to beat it as I doubt Haaland will be about long enough.

Even so, if Kane doesn't stay in the PL and break it then it will be Shearer's legacy that will be talked about for decades to come. It'sjust like Greaves is still remembered even decades later (different era and shit loads more goals per game before anyone bitches about the PL record being nowt)

The PL won't be around for decades, possibly not even 1 more so this is possibly the last chance to beat it as I doubt Haaland will be about long enough.

Even so, if Kane doesn't stay in the PL and break it then it will be Shearer's legacy that will be talked about for decades to come. It'sjust like Greaves is still remembered even decades later (different era and shit loads more goals per game before anyone bitches about the PL record being nowt)
absolutely. People atalk about greaves for that..Im sure some players of his era got league medals ad FA Cup medals and are forgotten...greaves is remembered for that

i thought the dragons had to be sucessful business people...?
what successful buisness has neville got?
most successul business people dont have time to have another job as pundit.

Iam surprised that he has the time and resource to commit to it. I would put money on he’s a one season wonder.
I don’t think he has the business intelligence or experience to be advising others. He himself is quite naive, following him as I do on LinkedIn etc.
If it was me I would not be giving him a chunk of my money for a relatively small sum. The experienced organisational support structure the Meadens and Jones have means the entrepreneurs are not left to sink or swim . I can’t see Neville having that, knowing the business jnterests he has.
Who is he replacing? It was my favourite ever line up

Iam surprised that he has the time and resource to commit to it. I would put money on he’s a one season wonder.
I don’t think he has the business intelligence or experience to be advising others. He himself is quite naive, following him as I do on LinkedIn etc.
If it was me I would not be giving him a chunk of my money for a relatively small sum. The experienced organisational support structure the Meadens and Jones have means the entrepreneurs are not left to sink or swim . I can’t see Neville having that, knowing the business jnterests he has.
Who is he replacing? It was my favourite ever line up
apparently he is a guest judge on a few episodes so additional to whats there now rather than replacing any regualr

Would love to hear Harry talking German :lol:

As others have said Germans generally speak excellent English, and he’s guaranteed trophies there, even if he waits and goes on a free I think that’s a class option for him.

I think Levy will sell him though rather than lose him for nowt, he’s clearly not signing another deal there, or he really shouldn’t anyway.

Back