Harry Kane

Love how the OP says absolutely nothing and never bumps this thread when Kane scores and/or is brilliant. Which FYI is pretty much every game.

However he has a bad game and he’s on thinking he’s clever, and trying to cling on to the notion he’s right.

The bloke has scored numerous goals against every top side in the division, has stayed with Spurs through loyalty, but is clearly world class. Absolutely ridiculous argument that he isn’t. Stats don’t lie, goals and assists show how good the bloke is.

Unless every pundit and expert in this country is also wrong. Even Keane who doesn’t rate Spurs, says Kane is world class.

Love how the OP says absolutely nothing and never bumps this thread when Kane scores and/or is brilliant. Which FYI is pretty much every game.

However he has a bad game and he’s on thinking he’s clever, and trying to cling on to the notion he’s right.

The bloke has scored numerous goals against every top side in the division, has stayed with Spurs through loyalty, but is clearly world class. Absolutely ridiculous argument that he isn’t. Stats don’t lie, goals and assists show how good the bloke is.

Unless every pundit and expert in this country is also wrong. Even Keane who doesn’t rate Spurs, says Kane is world class.
And he's won nowt, nice try though

I think his agent will want himn to move this summer. A good Euros is likely and a move abroad would help him. Injuries could catch up with him but a slower game on the continent may not be bad. Also tax rates could be a lure. Can't see United, City , Chelsea or Liverpool going for him. Arsenal is right out and similar to Spurs and Leicester couldn't afford him. I can only see him staying at Spurs if they up his wages and spend a bit in the summer, if not he'll be off abroad imo.

I think his agent will want himn to move this summer. A good Euros is likely and a move abroad would help him. Injuries could catch up with him but a slower game on the continent may not be bad. Also tax rates could be a lure. Can't see United, City , Chelsea or Liverpool going for him. Arsenal is right out and similar to Spurs and Leicester couldn't afford him. I can only see him staying at Spurs if they up his wages and spend a bit in the summer, if not he'll be off abroad imo.

Could see him at Man Utd. Cavani buggers off to somewhere hot, hey-presto a vacancy for big H.

Why would he bump it when Kane scores? That would be stupid. :lol:

Back