Hard to see us stopping up next season

As You Were

Midfield
As this season comes to an end I hoped Speakman and KLD would be apologetic and acknowledge mistakes have been made with the recruitment of both players and managers and talk about making positive changes and tweaking the recruitment model whilst still developing our young players. The minutes of the meeting read like they think aren’t sorry in the slightest and that they have no plans to change anything.No acknowledgement that we almost went on our worst ever run in this division.Sounds like instead of getting some experienced players bought in the summer we will have to make do with a new hummel strip and some faster internet. I have a feeling the way we are ending this season will continue into next season. Could be a long season next season.

As this season comes to an end I hoped Speakman and KLD would be apologetic and acknowledge mistakes have been made with the recruitment of both players and managers and talk about making positive changes and tweaking the recruitment model whilst still developing our young players. The minutes of the meeting read like they think aren’t sorry in the slightest and that they have no plans to change anything.No acknowledgement that we almost went on our worst ever run in this division.Sounds like instead of getting some experienced players bought in the summer we will have to make do with a new hummel strip and some faster internet. I have a feeling the way we are ending this season will continue into next season. Could be a long season next season.
They come across as incredibly arrogant and egotistical. It’s as plain as day that they’re determined to persevere with this crazy plan until the wheels have well and truly come off.

I just hope someone sees sense and pulls the plug before a return to League 1 becomes an inevitability.

Unless the recruitment model is changed drastically, we are destined to another season of utterly turgid football, with loan players who don’t give a toss and young players who just don’t pack the gear to physically compete in the championship.

I felt we would finish around 12th at the start of the season. That would be a positive at the moment.

Long story short, we are dogshit

We'll stop up OK. The questions is will the club sign the players we need to help us move on. We'll have money in the bank from selling Clarke ☹️ .

Summer transfer activity will be crucial. But I'm concerned about us next year. Too many duds in the squad. Certain positions we look half decent. Others we look incredibly weak in.

I think it's very easy to see us stopping up next season. Some absolute bed wetters at the minute
Aye we’ve gone from a top 6 team to a bunch of kids that lost 6 in row, play shite football and won 1 point from 21, which is indeed relegation form and a meeting where the people running the club said the strategy wasn’t changing, but obviously people are bedwetting.

Back