Harbour view motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

They seem to turn up once a week for a couple of hours. The standard of work so far doesn't seem the best either :confused:
I still don't understand why it wasn't just converted into apartments. Views to the sea or Marina, surely they would of been snapped up?

They seem to turn up once a week for a couple of hours. The standard of work so far doesn't seem the best either :confused:
I still don't understand why it wasn't just converted into apartments. Views to the sea or Marina, surely they would of been snapped up?
Probably using immigrant labour
I would call the dwp

When I was a lad you could walk /break into the garage from the black pipe. There was a door and windows next to the well that runs from under the black pipe to the corner of the north dock. The garage site must be massive running all the way under the road too.

When I was a lad you could walk /break into the garage from the black pipe. There was a door and windows next to the well that runs from under the black pipe to the corner of the north dock. The garage site must be massive running all the way under the road too.

It’s grassland under the road, fenced off, stretches under the road to the steps to marina vista

It’s grassland under the road, fenced off, stretches under the road to the steps to marina vista
Further along (towards the Wolsey)the garage comes up to the black pipe under the road. My dad had a cabin on that stretch next to the black pipe and we spent many many hours down there.
The grasses bit is the continuation of the field that ran to the block yard where the swings were on the black pipe.

Further along (towards the Wolsey)the garage comes up to the black pipe under the road. My dad had a cabin on that stretch next to the black pipe and we spent many many hours down there.
The grasses bit is the continuation of the field that ran to the block yard where the swings were on the black pipe.
Is that where the scout hut used to be and the fisherman’s huts ?

Is that where the scout hut used to be and the fisherman’s huts ?
There were 3 cabins on the same level as the black pipe above and along from the Boating Club. Me dad had the middle one.You got to them down a few steps as if you were going to the Boating club. Left was the cabins and right was the Foyboat boathouse. You then went down the steps to the Boating club. If you carried on down the sets of steps you came to the north dock.

There were 3 cabins on the same level as the black pipe above and along from the Boating Club. Me dad had the middle one.You got to them down a few steps as if you were going to the Boating club. Left was the cabins and right was the Foyboat boathouse. You then went down the steps to the Boating club. If you carried on down the sets of steps you came to the north dock.
Ohhhhhhwaaaaahhhhh
The black pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back