Happy left handlers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ambidextrous. I tend to favour my right as it's easier but I can write and do stuff with my left.

My Dad was as well. He used to be able to write his first name with his left hand and his surname with his right hand at the same time. He always did it on the blackboard when he introduced himself to a new class šŸ˜

I'm ambidextrous. I tend to favour my right as it's easier but I can write and do stuff with my left.

My Dad was as well. He used to be able to write his first name with his left hand and his surname with his right hand at the same time. He always did it on the blackboard when he introduced himself to a new class šŸ˜
The good old days when blackboards didnā€™t offend and getting the rubber smacked off your head.

Writing- left
Golf- right
Tennis - right
Throw a ball - right
Throw a dart - left

Sign of a genius Iā€™d say.

Last edited:
Anything Iā€™ve a choice in Iā€™ll do left handed, certain stuff Iā€™ve been forced by ā€œthe manā€ into being right handed, golf and playing guitar being two.

i reckon if you donā€™t know how to do something you can learn with either hand. Well left handers can cause weā€™re geniuses.

Anything Iā€™ve a choice in Iā€™ll do left handed, certain stuff Iā€™ve been forced by ā€œthe manā€ into being right handed, golf and playing guitar being two.

i reckon if you donā€™t know how to do something you can learn with either hand. Well left handers can cause weā€™re geniuses.

Just been reading and science does suggest your lot tend to be more intelligent and creative.

I hope he was a teacher

Happy lefty day everyone...I'm a lefty, mind it's a bugger when ya scrolling down the page on here and you constantly hit the report button :lol:

I'm a lefty, but play golf and bat right handed at cricket. Bowl, throw, kick and play tennis left handed. Dont want to p*ss on our big day, but statistically dont we die earlier than right handed folk?:cry:

I'm a left hand at writing.
Left footed at football
Play cricket left handed

But throw right handed and play tennis right handed.

Left for accuracy, right for power.
Close to me apart from I'm right footed, left handed for nearly everything apart from throwing, tennis and Golf.

HAPPY LEFT HANDERS DAY!!
LHLM

I'm left handed, the only only thing I do right handed is golf but thats because nearly the clubs down at the pitch and putt places are all right handed ones.
Wait I forgot I use a knife and fork right-handed because of conventions. But I use a spoon left-handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back