Happy Fathers Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt like your wife coming in mortal at 3 in the morning and talking to you extremely loudly, repeating herself over and over, waking the Bairn and then falling asleep with an earth shattering snore.

All this after your youngest has slept less than 2 hours from midday and your eldest has shit his pants twice while playing in his new England kit with his cousins. She's back asleep still in full makeup and clothes while I'm up with them two since 6. Happy father's day

Nowt like your wife coming in mortal at 3 in the morning and talking to you extremely loudly, repeating herself over and over, waking the Bairn and then falling asleep with an earth shattering snore.

All this after your youngest has slept less than 2 hours from midday and your eldest has shit his pants twice while playing in his new England kit with his cousins. She's back asleep still in full makeup and clothes while I'm up with them two since 6. Happy father's day

She definitely needs binning.

Erm, all the best mate.;) Get some revenge arranged.

Plan is a relaxing day with kids, visit dad then curry n few jars (maybe minus kids cos im a selfish twat;)).

First one as a single dad and im buzzing. Going swimming, to the market, walk round tynemouth, somewhere for dinner then a game of pool. Can do what the fuck we want, just the 2 of us, class.

Snap to the first bit.

Going to Barnes Park for a walk around, kickabout, & attempted recreation of the duck scene in About A Boy.
Then a pub lunch.
Life is pretty darn great right now like.
At last.

Your fault for letting her out .

:lol:

This was mine last week. First time she’d been out since the baby was born 9 weeks ago.

I kept sending the 3 year old up to jump on her. She surfaced around 4 o’clock to vomit violently for the next hour. Lovely.

I’m currently lying in bed listening to the wife and said 3 year old argue over PJ masks in the TV (the bairns a mini version of her mother, stubborn as fuck)

Happy Father’s Day indeed.

:lol:

This was mine last week. First time she’d been out since the baby was born 9 weeks ago.

I kept sending the 3 year old up to jump on her. She surfaced around 4 o’clock to vomit violently for the next hour. Lovely.

I’m currently lying in bed listening to the wife and said 3 year old argue over PJ masks in the TV (the bairns a mini version of her mother, stubborn as fuck)

Happy Father’s Day indeed.
She's up just now. Bit earlier than I thought - how long till I hear "get off your phone."

Our lass loves alcohol but hates getting pissed, so it's just the odd drink or three when she's out so never a late one and never goosed the next day.

Cooked breakfast, few gifts and now getting the boy ready to go out so I can have a slurp with my dad and watch the football.

:cool:

#Choosewisely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back