Hanks Birthday special Live footy on TV February 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning lads. Thanks for doing the thread @Dilligaf60 👍

Graft then will probably stick Man City on after gym. Bob has been a bit unwell so I might pop him down the vets this afternoon.

Happy birthday @hank williams Hope the celebrations are in full swing xx

Logon or register to see this image

Morning marra :cool:

Morning sexy ;)

Morning marra. Yes I'm on standby :D
Morning Becs. Our kitten got neutered yesterday, she looks like she’s had a fight with a lawn mower poor little bugger. She’s got a tiny incision with four little stitches in but they’ve shaved off about 6 inches around it.
if I haven’t hoyed a thread up by four tomorrow morning I won’t have had time to do it.
Not even the last post ?......

see what I did there 😃
Splendidly done sire.

Morning Becs. Our kitten got neutered yesterday, she looks like she’s had a fight with a lawn mower poor little bugger. She’s got a tiny incision with four little stitches in but they’ve shaved off about 6 inches around it.
if I haven’t hoyed a thread up by four tomorrow morning I won’t have had time to do it.

Morning. Awww poor kitty! Hope she's ok xx

Bob's had a couple of episodes where he's wheezed like he was having an asthma attack for a minute or so but he's otherwise fine in himself.

Wednesday 19th February 2020
Man City v West Ham
Premier League
19:30
Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Newport County v Salford City
EFL Trophy Semi-Final
19:45
Sky Sports Football
Tottenham Hotspur v RB Leipzig
UEFA Champions League Last-16 1st Leg
20:00
BT Sport 2 / BT Sport Ultimate
Atalanta v Valencia
UEFA Champions League Last-16 1st Leg
20:00
BT Sport 3
Good Morning Hank and a very happy birthday to ya. As you normally post your thread around midnight and you havent today, i thought id save you a job. Call it a birthday pressie. Otherwise the mods can bin it if you are available to do your own one.
Morning gentlekats have a salubrious and splendorous day.
@niknak_123 I anticipate no less than 9/10 for this marra.
Morning Dilli morning all.Happy Birthday Hank.Nowt for me going to get some bits done around the house.Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back