Handballs- Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

murrayout

In 2 games of my career, I had given away 5 penalties for handballs :roll:

I've already been given a penalty for handball when the ball hit the wall from a free kick. I missed the fucker. :evil:

I've already been given a penalty for handball when the ball hit the wall from a free kick. I missed the fucker. :evil:

:lol:

Ive had two penalties against me today for handball and they were total travesties!

i keep gettin pens against me for tackles which ..imo...i get the ball
annoys the life out of me :lol:

ive only won 2 for me

:lol:

Ive defended freekicks that are smashed at my wall and a penalty is given against me :eek::lol:

Im into about February on my game and haven't seen a single handball yet (or given any pennas away).

Sure its not just you being shit? :-D

Fuck knows, are they on by default? Haven't changed anything.
yeh they are automatically off, I've changed them to on (except for pens). It would be ok if it was the odd one but every f***ing time even if it hits your arm against your side or infront of your body.

yeh they are automatically off, I've changed them to on (except for pens). It would be ok if it was the odd one but every f***ing time even if it hits your arm against your side or infront of your body.

Doh ill have to have a looksie and turn it on, would have thought it would be on by default like (as FIFA tries to be realistic).

Seems really pointless, I leave it off.

Is every handball called? I take it the computer doesn't intentionally handball and that the player doesn't have a button combination to do it deliberately so what is the point if they are all unintentional. What next, a player on your team doesn't like the way he was tackled so he gets up and punches the opposition player resulting in both players being sent off?

I guess the argument is that handballs are part and parcel of the game but this is one feature that I don't think is quite right and I'm glad that it can be disabled.

What next, a player on your team doesn't like the way he was tackled so he gets up and punches the opposition player resulting in both players being sent off?

I'd actually like that :lol:

Be class if you got a dodgy tackle and if your players aggression stat was sky high or summit he had a chance of retaliating :lol:

This handball thing seems a bit daft tho if it happens constantly. It's not like it happens every match in the real world. Might give it a blast for a few games and see what its like, if its crazy im gonna turn it back offski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back