Halo noob

jacko100

Striker
Got an xbox last week for the first time and am looking forward to giving halo infinite a go when it comes out (the campaign, cant be arsed with multiplayer)

Is the story important in halo, am I missing out not having played any of the others? Also is there any of the previous games that are held up as the best that you would recommend me giving a go before infinite?

Got an xbox last week for the first time and am looking forward to giving halo infinite a go when it comes out (the campaign, cant be arsed with multiplayer)

Is the story important in halo, am I missing out not having played any of the others? Also is there any of the previous games that are held up as the best that you would recommend me giving a go before infinite?

Master Chief Collection on Game Pass is worth getting. Bundles all the previous games into one package and they're pretty good.

The story was a bit shite, from what I remember. Cracking gameplay though.

You can get into the game without getting into the backstory/lore as theyre generally very good games (didnt warm to ODST at all). Downloaded the Infinite multiplayer recently though havent given it a go yet (Im terrible at mp on this). Master Chief collection as noted above is very good vfm if buying outright and especially on gamepass.

Halo multiplayer is brilliant. Might play through the Master Chief collection.

Back