Halifax Grooming Gang

Cheers for that. Blows the theory that Asians are more likely to be in groups when it comes to sexual abuse. Should be interesting to see others on this thread who say there's a problem with Asian / Muslim grooming groups / gangs.

Does that take into account what percentage of the population are white / Asian?

And the Greeks were f***ing boys and then celebrating the act in ceramics.

This is about now and what is happening to this country.

I'll guess that those arrested are not only second or third generation Pakistani but also involved in the supply and distribution of class a drugs. They're the least religious or political people I've ever met.

The majority of Muslims I've met in my time here are sound as fuck and some were totally abhorrent but I could say the same about people in Yorkshire in general.
This is still going on now with sikhs. I'm not saying it was just in the 80's, I'm saying they've been dealing with this since the 80's.

Again, it's got nothing to do with all muslims. The majority of muslims are not in or support grooming gangs, I fully accept that, i would never say that, no matter what others on here claim.... however the majority of people in grooming gangs are muslims... and that poses questions considering they are such a small proportion of the population.

The groomers and victims alike have said Islam has a part to play in this.

Does that take into account what percentage of the population are white / Asian?
It's a bullshit graph, I'll let anyone guess why he posted it..... not only is it 7 years old but read the text just before it. In the report itself it consistently says this graph is incredibly sketchy and taken from few sources.

@dangermows - you do this "they're not real Muslims" routine in all these threads, you have a point but it's hugely flawed. How many of the 1.5 billion people who identify themselves as Muslims follow the teachings of the Quran and Hadiths to the letter? A tiny amount I reckon (technically there may even be none). Same for Christians with the Bible, which is basically impossible to follow to the letter due to the contradictions within the texts - I don't know the Quran as well but I'm sure there are similar contradictions. The fact is that the vast majority of religious people pick and choose what to follow from their Holy book of choice, there is also the issue of some text being unclear, open to intepretation etc. Therefore, your definition of a "real Muslim" being somebody who follows everything in the Quran and Hadiths to the letter may technically be correct but renders itself completely useless in any type of discussion as hardly anybody/nobody from 1.5 billion followers of Islam would qualify under your definition.

The pertinent point is that the majority of these paedophile rapists in this case (and others we've seen in this country) would identify themselves as Muslim - I'd be willing to stake a fair amount of money on that.

My questions to you on this point are;
1) Who are you to define who is and isn't a "real Muslim"? and
2) If somebody who identifies as a Muslim does something good, heroic etc, would you be so quick to challenge his or her claim of being a Muslim? If not, why not? After all, it's extremely unlikely/impossible that they'd meet your definition of a "real Muslim"...

Where are these evil white (I suspect you mean british) paedo gangs? I'll happily condemn them too, I just haven't seen them... and I suspect the reason i haven't seen them is because their families and friends would shop them to the police as opposed to whats happened repeatedly in these cases where nothing has been said about it

That's a valid and mostly unspoken question in these "discussions".

The Children's Commissioner inquiry into grooming gangs identified 1500+ perpetrators.

Of those, 400 were identified as Asian and we have now seen hundreds from that group (don't know exactly, 200, 300?) brought to justice from a series of local police operations. I think that's commendable, it's helpful for the victims obviously and must give others confidence they will be believed.

But what about the other 1100 perpetrators, where are all the prosecutions? We've seen around 150 non-Asian perpetrators reported in the press and many of them were prior to the inquiry and quite possibly excluded from the data.

Nonetheless, when you look at the dedicated police operations into grooming gangs they can be found in a handful of police authorities, most with high Asian populations - you might argue Operation Sanctuary was an exception. Yet info was provided from over 40 different authorities, where are the special police investigations for those areas?

I can't find any similarly high profile and additionally funded operations going on in large police authorities like Merseyside, South Wales or London. They all acknowledge increasing reports of CSE and there is evidence of multi-agency action to make at risk children safe but little in the way of reported convictions.

It's a shame the media and people's movements have dropped the baton on this because the way it looks, there are thousands of victims who are not going to get the justice they deserve.

That's a valid and mostly unspoken question in these "discussions".

The Children's Commissioner inquiry into grooming gangs identified 1500+ perpetrators.

Of those, 400 were identified as Asian and we have now seen hundreds from that group (don't know exactly, 200, 300?) brought to justice from a series of local police operations. I think that's commendable, it's helpful for the victims obviously and must give others confidence they will be believed.

But what about the other 1100 perpetrators, where are all the prosecutions? We've seen around 150 non-Asian perpetrators reported in the press and many of them were prior to the inquiry and quite possibly excluded from the data.

Nonetheless, when you look at the dedicated police operations into grooming gangs they can be found in a handful of police authorities, most with high Asian populations - you might argue Operation Sanctuary was an exception. Yet info was provided from over 40 different authorities, where are the special police investigations for those areas?

I can't find any similarly high profile and additionally funded operations going on in large police authorities like Merseyside, South Wales or London. They all acknowledge increasing reports of CSE and there is evidence of multi-agency action to make at risk children safe but little in the way of reported convictions.

It's a shame the media and people's movements have dropped the baton on this because the way it looks, there are thousands of victims who are not going to get the justice they deserve.
Oh my god... are you blind or something.... we've been through this.

You had @dangermows earlier convinced this was some kind of special find.... exposed the truth thing.... IT ISN'T!

Everyone, Ramside has been posting info from this bullshit graph for 2 days now.

The report the graph is in even says it's sketchy as fuck.

First off it's from 2012 so the majority of muslim grooming gangs were not accounted for as we know, any that were reported had the victims not being believed.

Secondly these are the words from the actual report describing these figures.... it says this about it's own graph!!

Data on the ethnicity of perpetrators are considerably less reliable than that supplied on age or gender. During site visits and in interviews with children and young people there were occasions when references to the ethnicity of perpetrators changed during the course of the discussion. Ethnicity and nationality were sometimes confused. Unless a perpetrator had actually been arrested, it was difficult to be sure whether or not their ethnicity had been correctly identified. In addition, professionals adopted a range of methods for capturing data on ethnicity, and often used broad headings such as ‘Asian’ or ‘White’ to capture individuals. As stated earlier, children were not always able to provide accurate accounts of the ethnicity of all of their abusers. Given that only 3% of call for evidence submissions could provide full perpetrator data, and that 68% of submissions did not provide any perpetrator data, the chart below must be viewed with caution as the picture is incomplete. Based on the call for evidence submissions, the ethnicity of identified perpetrators was reported as follows

26% of submissions provided information on a total of 1514 perpetrators, although for 21% of these cases the ethnicity of the perpetrator was not provided. Where the ethnicity of perpetrators was provided, 545 were recorded as ‘White’, 415 were recorded as ‘Asian’, and 244 were recorded as ‘Black’. Based on the terms used in the call for evidence submission, the following sub-categories can be produced.

As was the case with victim data, responses to the call for evidence classified perpetrators into the ethnicities recorded below. These are not ONS categories, and are a direct reflection of all the ethnicities attributed to perpetrators by respondents. There were large inconsistencies in the recording and reporting of ethnicity across services (see victim data). Given the limited intelligence on perpetrators, and the fact that ethnicity is often attributed to them by the victim/s or by professionals, rather than self-identified, we cannot be confident of the level of accuracy in these data

:rolleyes:
ffs.

Oh my god... are you blind or something.... we've been through this.

You had @dangermows earlier convinced this was some kind of special find.... exposed the truth thing.... IT ISN'T!

Everyone, Ramside has been posting info from this bullshit graph for 2 days now.

The report the graph is in even says it's sketchy as fuck.

First off it's from 2012 so the majority of muslim grooming gangs were not accounted for as we know, any that were reported had the victims not being believed.

Secondly these are the words from the actual report describing these figures.... it says this about it's own graph!!

Data on the ethnicity of perpetrators are considerably less reliable than that supplied on age or gender. During site visits and in interviews with children and young people there were occasions when references to the ethnicity of perpetrators changed during the course of the discussion. Ethnicity and nationality were sometimes confused. Unless a perpetrator had actually been arrested, it was difficult to be sure whether or not their ethnicity had been correctly identified. In addition, professionals adopted a range of methods for capturing data on ethnicity, and often used broad headings such as ‘Asian’ or ‘White’ to capture individuals. As stated earlier, children were not always able to provide accurate accounts of the ethnicity of all of their abusers. Given that only 3% of call for evidence submissions could provide full perpetrator data, and that 68% of submissions did not provide any perpetrator data, the chart below must be viewed with caution as the picture is incomplete. Based on the call for evidence submissions, the ethnicity of identified perpetrators was reported as follows

26% of submissions provided information on a total of 1514 perpetrators, although for 21% of these cases the ethnicity of the perpetrator was not provided. Where the ethnicity of perpetrators was provided, 545 were recorded as ‘White’, 415 were recorded as ‘Asian’, and 244 were recorded as ‘Black’. Based on the terms used in the call for evidence submission, the following sub-categories can be produced.

As was the case with victim data, responses to the call for evidence classified perpetrators into the ethnicities recorded below. These are not ONS categories, and are a direct reflection of all the ethnicities attributed to perpetrators by respondents. There were large inconsistencies in the recording and reporting of ethnicity across services (see victim data). Given the limited intelligence on perpetrators, and the fact that ethnicity is often attributed to them by the victim/s or by professionals, rather than self-identified, we cannot be confident of the level of accuracy in these data

:rolleyes:
ffs.

You failed to notice I commented only on the data that was known

Where the ethnicity of perpetrators was provided, 545 were recorded as ‘White’, 415 were recorded as ‘Asian’, and 244 were recorded as ‘Black’.

Logon or register to see this image

A lad on LBC once summed it up perfectly, he was asked why he was scared of coming out against Islam,
His reply was something to the effect of...

"I know loads of people who are scared, you see what they do to people who have a go at Islam that are white.... imagine what they'll do to me.... I'm brown... I'll have no one"

In 11 countries it is still legally punishable by death to be gay.
By absolute coincidence they are all muslim.

You failed to notice I commented only on the data that was known
You failed to notice the bit where it said all of this data is sketchy as fuck

In 11 countries it is still legally punishable by death to be gay.
By absolute coincidence they are all muslim.
:eek:

RACIST!

Ban homosexuality, 52% of British Muslims say in poll - CNN

"52% of British Muslims in poll think homosexuality should be illegal"

Funny how certain people keep saying 99% of muslims are great, honest fantastic people.

You try starting a thread saying you think gays should be locked up and see what you get called by these same people :lol:

You failed to notice the bit where it said all of this data is sketchy as fuck

:eek:

RACIST!

Ban homosexuality, 52% of British Muslims say in poll - CNN

"52% of British Muslims in poll think homosexuality should be illegal"

Funny how certain people keep saying 99% of muslims are great, honest fantastic people.

You try starting a thread saying you think gays should be locked up and see what you get called by these same people :lol:
They’ve all been given lifers :lol:
Can you imagine if I believed in absolute misogyny, racism, hanging animals by their feet and slitting their throats, homophobia, pure hatred against all religions...

f***ing hell...he’s still rattling on :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Are you lost mate?

you've come to an internet based forum, to a thread I started and you're laughing at the fact that I'm still posting on it a whole 1 day later

In the politics forum their is a trump thread with nearly 2000 pages.... you'll have a field day seeing how many people are still rattling on in there

The truth is it's wrongungs, backed by culture, backed by religion..that's three pillars that can reinforce what they are doing as okay, it's not normal for uncles, cousins, sons etc to be involved in this in such a large scale, that's the long and the short of it, and if one of the pillars is religion you'd need to ask these people if they could bring themselves to insult their profit and I'd be surprised if 99% of Christian types didn't do it on the spot, as for Islam, I'm not so sure, which means that that last pillar of control stays intact. Either way I'm pleased the coppers are now at least getting to grips. It's serious stuff that looks like it will affect 100's if not 1000's of girls and future families etc and as some have said the the authorities must be held to account for their attitudes.

Totally, can you point to anyone saying different?
I just see a whole lot of people on this thread not commenting on the other

I see one person who is livid on this thread making a throwaway comment on the other and then leaving.

One is based on a conviction.
One Is based on a story at this point. Given the history highly likely to lead to a conviction obviously.

Last edited:
I just see a whole lot of people on this thread not commenting on the other

I see one person who is livid on this thread making a throwaway comment on the other and then leaving.

One is based on a conviction.
One Is based on a story at this point. Given the history highly likely to lead to a conviction obviously.
So can you point to anyone saying different about the thread you mentioned?

I can’t see anyone making excuses for the sad bastard, can you? A nonce is a nonce.

Back