Halifax Grooming Gang

These men view these girls as worthless and below them. They value their own above anyone else.

If white men were committing these acts in a majority Asian or Black country, the racial element would not be ignored or trivialised. You’d be being disingenuous if you disagreed with that IMO.

They do. Many men from those communities treat women from their communities like shite never mind anyone else. It's a cultural thing.

Surely if you're in a country where the majority are blacks it's likely most victims will be black. It'd be more likely racist if the majority of victims were a minority.

These men view these girls as worthless and below them. They value their own above anyone else.

If white men were committing these acts in a majority Asian or Black country, the racial element would not be ignored or trivialised. You’d be being disingenuous if you disagreed with that IMO.

It doesn’t help though, does it.

Then it's back to my original point. If it influences then why does it not influence when it comes to not doing forbidden things.

Does the Hindu religion promote rape? Its rife in India that's all so just trying to establish if other religions are so influential. Or if its as I suspect, another case of beibg a cultural issue, originating from a country being behind the times when it comes to equality.

Last edited:

This won’t be 33 strangers.
They’ll be family, friends and fellow worshipers.
It’s rngrained in their culture. Imagine the state of this f***ing country in two or three generations time.

We'll I just hope I get to sleep at night. On the official charge sheet, it will say rape. That is what they will face trial for, and it is irrelevant what colour or religion they are.

There is a problem with grooming gangs, just as there is a problem with white folk abusing and raping children. Suggest you take a wander around the hundreds of nonce wings around the country. Then you'll get it into your thick skull that it isn't a "colour" problem.
Hang on... no one's saying it's a colour problem

If you're talking about me being thick... then I suggest you get it into your thick skull that I haven't said anything to do with colour...

Does the Hindu religion promote rape? Its rife in India that's all so just trying to establish if other religions are so influential. Or if its as I suspect, another case of beibg a cultural issue, originating from a country being behind the times when it comes to equality.

I suspect it's more to do with the caste system than anything else in India

Does anyone actually deny this on here? It's one of the most common things I see referenced on these threads, without ever actually seeing anyone claim that white people don't rape kids.
What makes me wonder is why does it need bringing up... look at some of the responses on this thread... point scoring... racist... far right.....

It shouldn't be a side... but for some reason when any criticism of Islam gets brought up, they always feel the need to jump to attention in defence of it....

I think it's the connection some people are trying to make, which with the Catholic priests would be as if everyone was saying it was the fact they're Catholic that makes them into sex offenders, that the Catholic faith specifically supports the rape and sexual exploitation of children, that anyone who's a Catholic basically supports what these rapists are doing and maybe they are a threat to Our Kids as well. And maybe it's time we did something about all these Catholics, they're everywhere these days.

Interestingly, while the vast majority of people don't view Catholicism and by extension Christianity in that way, we do have some interesting examples from history of people in Britain picking on Catholics in a highly comparable fashion. Which shows that there are always people trying to use current events as a means of attacking anyone seen as "other" and are usually doing so to control or manipulate their "own" people by playing to their fears and prejudices
This is the same shite you say every time this happens. It's complete bullshit... show me one comment anyone has made on here saying that all muslims are in any way responsible or supporting of grooming gangs?

Agreed. And I'm arguing if the Quran didn't ever mention rape it'd still happen in the 'Muslim' world. In the same way the things it forbids still happens. So people blaming the text are wrong. As you said, it's a cultural thing, which I've argued for what seems like forever on here.
Yet the facts suggest otherwise.

Last edited:
Wrong. But we've been here before so will leave it.
Absolutely not.

WHy do you think the victims are all non-muslim..... why do you think theses paedo's always go for girls who are 9 or older.... why do you think all of these people from completely different parts of the country have exactly the same M.O whether you say it's islam or islamic culture or whatever it doesn't make a difference, it's influenced by their religion. They've said as much in court as have their victims...

They do. Many men from those communities treat women from their communities like shite never mind anyone else. It's a cultural thing.

Surely if you're in a country where the majority are blacks it's likely most victims will be black. It'd be more likely racist if the majority of victims were a minority.

Then it's back to my original point. If it influences then why does it not influence when it comes to not doing forbidden things.

Religion can legitimise behaviour and make it part of a culture. If a person can back their urge to do something objectively immoral with the word of their God, that must give them a massive psychological boost.

You’re right about the minority/majority aspect, that’s a fair point to make. I think though some of the language used and the attitude of these men though would suggest they have a perception of western white women that makes them fair game.

Religion can legitimise behaviour and make it part of a culture. If a person can back their urge to do something objectively immoral with the word of their God, that must give them a massive psychological boost.

You’re right about the minority/majority aspect, that’s a fair point to make. I think though some of the language used and the attitude of these men though would suggest they have a perception of western white women that makes them fair game.
As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers

"As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten."

Muslim blokes talking

"Haway, let's groom and rape some none Muslims. Hmm, dunno like, sounds a bit wrong. The Quran says it's fine. Ah will if that's the case, sweet, let's go then. Oh, before we go let's have a couple of joints and a beer. Erm, the Quran says its forbidden. Fuck the Quran man, get rolling"

As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers

"As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten."

Prison is too good for those monsters

I think with some men you are correct. But they also groomed and sexually abused non whites too in some cases. Oh, and let's not forget, they also treat fellow Muslim women like shite, seeing them as beneath them too. Their culture puts all men above all women.

Muslim blokes talking

"Haway, let's groom and rape some none Muslims. Hmm, dunno like, sounds a bit wrong. The Quran says it's fine. Ah will if that's the case, sweet, let's go then. Oh, before we go let's have a couple of joints and a beer. Erm, the Quran says its forbidden. Fuck the Quran man, get rolling"

You’re probably not far from the truth.

People do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify the shit they do.

You’re probably not far from the truth.

People do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify the shit they do.

Aye, and if the Quran also said rape was forbidden it'd go the same way as the beer and joints (it'd still happen). So yes, your point that it's a cultural issue and being Muslim is largely irrelevant is correct.

Aye, and if the Quran also said rape was forbidden it'd go the same way as the beer and joints (it'd still happen). So yes, your point that it's a cultural issue and being Muslim is largely irrelevant is correct.

I don’t think it’s completely irrelevant, just not the main driving factor. Islam isn’t what’s making these men do what they’re doing, but they can call on it for backup, so to spreak.

I think with some men you are correct. But they also groomed and sexually abused non whites too in some cases. Oh, and let's not forget, they also treat fellow Muslim women like shite, seeing them as beneath them too. Their culture puts all men above all women.
Wonder where they get that idea from :rolleyes:

The sheer scale of the problem should set the alarm bells ringing. The victims must number in the thousands.
tens of thousands now.

I don’t think it’s completely irrelevant, just not the main driving factor. Islam isn’t what’s making these men do what they’re doing, but they can call on it for backup, so to spreak.
After going down the rabbit hole ears ago, I think our western classically liberalised minds do not appreciate how much that religion dominates and influences the minds of the people who have grown up with it.

Prison is too good for those monsters
Our criminal justice system is shite aswell mind. I thin it was the huddersfield gang (although I might be wrong there have been so many) but one of the lads they couldn't prove had raped anyone, but they knew he was getting the girls and taking them to these places to get gang raped.... only got 3 years :neutral:

Last edited:

Back