Hales

Explains that. I wasnt aware he had a 21 day ban, must have missed that
Don't think anyone knew until he got the one year ban. They try to keep the first two quiet, don't even tell the county about the first one as they try to treat it as an illness so publicly announcing it doesn't help the player. For recreational anyway, obviously they rightly take a stronger approach to performance enhancing.

Don't think anyone knew until he got the one year ban. They try to keep the first two quiet, don't even tell the county about the first one as they try to treat it as an illness so publicly announcing it doesn't help the player. For recreational anyway, obviously they rightly take a stronger approach to performance enhancing.

I think he sounds slightly troubled at the min like, the PCA are rightly involved, and lets not forget people have a duty of care first.

Prefer not to rush to judgements on people.

I think he sounds slightly troubled at the min like, the PCA are rightly involved, and lets not forget people have a duty of care first.

Prefer not to rush to judgements on people.
Certainly sounds like things are spiralling out of control, but it doesn't sound like he's helping himself.

Certainly sounds like things are spiralling out of control, but it doesn't sound like he's helping himself.

Not at all, its his responsibility like, not a fan of kicking people when they are down though, spiralling out of control is a good way to put it.

I still think he should play in the world cup if his mind his right, not sure it will really help him or the team by kicking him out, final warning though.

Depending on the drug, I don't care.

Smoking weed? Maybe a little bit of the sniffy? LET HIM PLAY.

Heroin or the like, then yeah, get him into treatment ASAP.

It’ll no doubt be a bit of beak or dope. Shouldn’t be doing it when a professional athlete but it’s hardly a hanging offence either.

People seem to just be getting over being outraged by him shagging another bird behind his missus back (why the fuck anyone’s bothered is beyond me mind) this may tip the occupationally outraged over the edge!

It’ll no doubt be a bit of beak or dope. Shouldn’t be doing it when a professional athlete but it’s hardly a hanging offence either.

People seem to just be getting over being outraged by him shagging another bird behind his missus back (why the fuck anyone’s bothered is beyond me mind) this may tip the occupationally outraged over the edge!

He has been an idiot but sounds like has some issues to be fair the decent journos are saying this, shouldn't be thrown under bus.

Back