Hackney acid attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is the word 'purple' starred out in that report?
Gang reference or similar maybe?There was a kid shot just up the road Saturday night 20 years old,in London its not unusual to see flowers on a wall or pavement,kid stabbed on the Cambridge estate in kingston last year over nothing,load of flowers there as soon as it happened,the Cambridge used to be where the bills "Jasmine allen" estate filming used to take place,not as rough as central London however but still got its gang wars.

Why is the word 'purple' starred out in that report?

See one of the tweets...
This is what happens when you cant bear arms in a country!
Ahhh is that what the word was ? I was sitting for ages thinking what swearword or derogatory term it could have been ffs :lol:.

“Why am I fighting to live, If I am just living to fight
Why am I trying to see.When there aint nothing in sight
Why am I trying to give,When no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live, If I am just living to die?” – Tupac Shakur
I ain't got no motherfuckin friends
That's why I fucked yo' bitch, you fat motherfucker
(Take money) West side, Bad Boy killers (take money)
You know who the realest is niggaz we bring it to you (take money)
(Take money)

Also Tupac Shakur. :lol:

I ain't got no motherfuckin friends
That's why I fucked yo' bitch, you fat motherfucker
(Take money) West side, Bad Boy killers (take money)
You know who the realest is niggaz we bring it to you (take money)
(Take money)

Also Tupac Shakur. :lol:
I know man, he really hated Biggie Smalls didn't he ! (they were friends though originally though). Too much "Thug life".

Gang reference or similar maybe?There was a kid shot just up the road Saturday night 20 years old,in London its not unusual to see flowers on a wall or pavement,kid stabbed on the Cambridge estate in kingston last year over nothing,load of flowers there as soon as it happened,the Cambridge used to be where the bills "Jasmine allen" estate filming used to take place,not as rough as central London however but still got its gang wars.

I know the Cambridge estate. One of the bleakest places I have seen, and I've seen more than my fair share. I didn't know it was the 'Jasmine Allen' on The Bill tho. Interesting bit of info.

I know the Cambridge estate. One of the bleakest places I have seen, and I've seen more than my fair share. I didn't know it was the 'Jasmine Allen' on The Bill tho. Interesting bit of info.
Got some mates who used to hang around there when the Bill used to be filmed,i was there Friday gone,as you said its a bleak place,not nice at night.

Got some mates who used to hang around there when the Bill used to be filmed,i was there Friday gone,as you said its a bleak place,not nice at night.

Yeah, not just bleak as in deprived through poverty either. It's a right tough area that place! Drug dealers aplenty etc. I've worked all over the country and I'd say that's got to be one of the worst. People are surprised to hear me say that because it comes under the borough of Kingston, which very much has an affluent reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back