Guarantee for seats colour.

safc9450

Winger
Seems wierd that the new red seats have only lasted 5 years. Total waste of time ,now going back to the pink variation we had 2018.Waste of money,sub standard. Noticed watching the Liverpool game was how good some of their red seats looked .Some of theirs are only 6 months newer than ours. Yes they have since added new tiers for extra capacity and newer seats . Surely we must have had some kind of time guarantee before fading kicked in. Red is a bad colour in vehicles due to sun fading.

Seems wierd that the new red seats have only lasted 5 years. Total waste of time ,now going back to the pink variation we had 2018.Waste of money,sub standard. Noticed watching the Liverpool game was how good some of their red seats looked .Some of theirs are only 6 months newer than ours. Yes they have since added new tiers for extra capacity and newer seats . Surely we must have had some kind of time guarantee before fading kicked in. Red is a bad colour in vehicles due to sun fading.

Fix it. Fix it with fire.

You don't tend to get warrantys on the cheapest crap going. The seats which were replaced in the East Stand at an earlier date under short are still fine. No doubt Stewart bought them from poundland.

It probably has nothing to do with the warranty and more to do with the spec. You don’t need to pay for UV resistant plastic if you’re planning to sell the asset.

It probably has nothing to do with the warranty and more to do with the spec. You don’t need to pay for UV resistant plastic if you’re planning to sell the asset.

Aye agreed, it's basically what I was saying. All need replacing again really and get arid of the stupid white seats at the same time.

The seats in the East Stand that were replaced under Short look almost new, and they’ve been in two years longer than the ones put in under Donald.

You can notice the difference by looking at the lower right of the East Stand where work resumed after Short put a stop to it before it was finished.

Why people give a shit about this is utterly beyond me. Waste of time and money changing them the first time around.
People want to feel proud of the stadium. It’s still relatively new and should be maintained as such.

While we’re on this subject, I’d love to see the lights switched on that projected into the sky previously. Was it simply cost that resulted in them being removed?

People want to feel proud of the stadium. It’s still relatively new and should be maintained as such.

While we’re on this subject, I’d love to see the lights switched on that projected into the sky previously. Was it simply cost that resulted in them being removed?
All that time though, I'd rather the board spent on building great scouting networks, making sure the training was perfect and all that stuff.
If we're winning, nobody will care about the seats.

Back