GTA V out 17/09

Probably end up being rushed so they can start developing for next gen

I think it may well be released initially on current gen, then ported over to the next gen anarl. With a September game release and a December next gen console launch I don't see why they couldn't do that.

5 years, don't think it's been rushed like

I think Mafia 2 took 5 years to develop. Look at how much of a turd that game was.

For it to be pushed back so many times the game must have either been riddled with bugs and glitches, or it was done for commercial/business purposes.

I'm glad they've used the same albeit upgraded engine that R* San Diego used for the weather and environment in Red Dead Redemption because that is a gorgeous looking game. In some of the pics where there are sunsets and the like you can really see how awesome the RAGE engine is.

I think it may well be released initially on current gen, then ported over to the next gen anarl. With a September game release and a December next gen console launch I don't see why they couldn't do that.

I think Mafia 2 took 5 years to develop. Look at how much of a turd that game was.

For it to be pushed back so many times the game must have either been riddled with bugs and glitches, or it was done for commercial/business purposes.

I'm glad they've used the same albeit upgraded engine that R* San Diego used for the weather and environment in Red Dead Redemption because that is a gorgeous looking game. In some of the pics where there are sunsets and the like you can really see how awesome the RAGE engine is.

Logon or register to see this image

Sometimes used to just stand on top of cliffs and take in the views on that game.

Logon or register to see this image

Sometimes used to just stand on top of cliffs and take in the views on that game.

3 years old and it still looks epic. I still trek to a cliff edge and watch the sunrise and sunsets as the dust sweeps along the ground.

@ tysonstorm,

I thought Mafia II was great :lol:

The graphics were outdated and whilst the story was ok it seemed to gan abit cack at the end. Nee MP or owt either. It started off brilliant mind.

Back