GTA 6

Loved it when Trevor was driving that geezer’s wife back that he’d fallen in love with and Chicago ‘If You Leave Me Now’ is playing while he tells her how much he likes her. 😂

Also when Michael is winding Trevor up by pointing out what a hipster he is.

Been playing through GTA V again and wow some of the script and especially the Trevor stuff :D

and this gem from GTA 4

do you think they will go all 2020 + and produce a shite script that is none offensive and safe for everybody
I actually loved GTA 4. Been a gamer for many years and GTA never appealed to me until a mate at work persuaded me to try it. Brilliant.
Love the Pi$wasser adverts on the telly 😅

This one's from GTA 5

I wish they would bring 4 to new consoles. I bought it for PS3 but never played it for some reason and now I only have a PS5.
I remember when 4 came out playing it for 4-5 hours and it just didnt grab me and I never went back to it. Loved all the other ones, even the first two.

I remember when 4 came out playing it for 4-5 hours and it just didnt grab me and I never went back to it. Loved all the other ones, even the first two.
I think I started it but the first area was really dark and I couldn't see where I was going so sacked it off. Probably should have tried the contrast on the tv. It's supposed to be very good.

Been playing through GTA V again and wow some of the script and especially the Trevor stuff :D

and this gem from GTA 4

do you think they will go all 2020 + and produce a shite script that is none offensive and safe for everybody
They better not sanitise the shit out of it.
I wish they would bring 4 to new consoles. I bought it for PS3 but never played it for some reason and now I only have a PS5.
We still have a PS3, PS4 and the PS5. I've got GTA 5 on the PS3 and PS4 FFS 🤣
Can't wait for GTA 6, I'm in a gang with @girojim and @shepherd88 so hopefully when it lands and if they're free we'll be back on the mics and ganning crackers :lol:

Last edited:
Damn I was going to buy it and join your gang 😂
We hammered GTA5, but found the online stuff getting tough and daft (constantly getting taken out by fighter jets off daft kids FFS) haven't played it for years.
When the new game comes out I'll be getting it for the PS5, hopefully there will be an option of having private server games so someone can just start it off and add all their mates etc.
And I still laugh when me and Jim first started playing together, we hadn't realised the dude we were trying to kill for a bit was shepps :lol:

Wake up in the morning, drop a big ol' log
Out here, you ain't got time for nothing fruity like a jog
Marry a fat bitch, and die workin' like a dog!

Cowboys in the heartland, bankers in the city
We love cars, guns and big ol' plastic titties!
Lets grab a case of Pißwasser and drink for the U.S.A.!

Hey neighbors I'm sorry, we're partyin' real butch
Ya oughta speak English if you like it here so much!
Not Spanish, or Chinese, or British, and no f***ing Dutch! Fuck the Dutch!

I said yeah, we're gonna keep them illegals out!
Guns and Pißwasser!
Yeah, that's what the party's all about!

Getting real drunk, puking face down
Billying and bobbin' while every kid's in town!

Drinking Pißwasser, fighting, getting real shitfaced tonight!

Yeah!
I'm a patriotic American, that's my national right!

PIßWASSER: Cheap German fighting lager for export only

🤣

Back