GTA 6

Well I for one can't wait, I played V to death so this is what I'm most looking forward to.
Just hope that they can sort out online, I don't really want to be going on a job with @girojim and @shepherd88 only to be taken out by a f***ing fighter jet Uber troll :lol: :confused:.
Hopefully the function where you can have your own game / lobby is still there so we can just mooch about together.

Well I for one can't wait, I played V to death so this is what I'm most looking forward to.
Just hope that they can sort out online, I don't really want to be going on a job with @girojim and @shepherd88 only to be taken out by a f***ing fighter jet Uber troll :lol: :confused:.
Hopefully the function where you can have your own game / lobby is still there so we can just mooch about together.
I’ve complete 5 on 4 different consoles, and I’d do it again. I think the leaks look quite good, people forget it’s affectively a pre alpha on the ps4 from 2019. This game will look amazing when it’s out.

I’ve complete 5 on 4 different consoles, and I’d do it again. I think the leaks look quite good, people forget it’s affectively a pre alpha on the ps4 from 2019. This game will look amazing when it’s out.
Aye I had V on the PS3 and PS4, didn't bother getting it on the PS5.

no one knows if real/fake 🤣
It's real, that's why rockstar have gone round demanding all footage on websites be removed. It's a shame as they've done it before I got the chance to have a gander. 😔

Last edited:
Looks fairly unimpressive because I'm guessing most of the lighting bells and whistles aren't added yet, making it appear visually flat.

What'll make it a great game will be the level of interaction with objects, how many buildings you can walk into.

Last edited:
Looks fairly unimpressive because I'm guessing most of the lighting bells and whistles aren't added yet, making it appear visually flat.

What'll make it a great game will be the level of interaction with objects, how many buildings you can walk into.
That was always my main wish, that nigh on every building would be accessible ☺️. I just used to enjoy going exploring, I'm glad this one is set back in vice city ♥️
One of my fondest memories memories was flying around on a golf cart, forgetting I was hated in certain gang territories and getting set upon trying to reverse back up the hill when I'd realised my error :lol:.
Ended up getting dragged out of it and I did manage to kill enough of them to escape (purple jackets, forget what they were called).

One day someone will be able to explain to me why I can’t stand Rockstar games in a better way than “because you’re sad/thick/bent”
Yeah I'm not a massive fan of the company but that game is my all time favourite so I just have to suck that shit up sadly.
If the hacker dude leaks what he's got they're in trouble.

Think it will still be a good 5 years away from full release which is a shame.

What's the longest wait for modern day sequels to be released by the way? Gta5 released nigh on a decade ago

It's literally unfinished 😂

Hoping it's got a decent soundtrack.

Nothings come close to Vice City.

As a teenager, running over pedestrians with Gold playing in the background was magnificent :lol:

I was 12 when it came out, simply a f***ing tremendous game. San Andreas was unbelievable too mind.

Two years between the two releases then, puts this nearing 10yr gap into perspective.

Think it will still be a good 5 years away from full release which is a shame.

What's the longest wait for modern day sequels to be released by the way? Gta5 released nigh on a decade ago

Skyrim was released almost 11 years ago, and no sign of the next game in the series yet.

It won't look like the leaks. It will be on the level, or beyond RDR2 graphically and acting wise

I was 12 when it came out, simply a f***ing tremendous game. San Andreas was unbelievable too mind.

Two years between the two releases then, puts this nearing 10yr gap into perspective.
Games were a lot smaller and less detailed back then. Turning around a proper triple A game these days seems to take at least 4/5 years. Rockstar seem to work on 2 things at once plus Online

Tbf I’ve always thought the GTA series has looked comparatively low-res graphically, usually because there’s a lot more content and it felt like the right compromise/trade off.

Back