GT/Account Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDI

Winger
We have 2 Xbox's at home, each with their own GT - both have XBL

I downloaded Fifa 18 onto my Xbox downstairs, but now my son wants to play it on his Xbox in his room. Is there anyway we can share my GT from the Xbox downstairs to his room, allowing him to play Fifa18, and would that need to be played via my GT or could he use his.

I Xbox gameshare with my brother who lives a couple of miles away. It’s class like. We like all the same games so just go halfies on them.

I Xbox gameshare with my brother who lives a couple of miles away. It’s class like. We like all the same games so just go halfies on them.
can someone tell me what im doing wrong

we've set his XBOX as HOME, and added my GT to his console.

We can see, and download games, but when he logs into his GT on his XBOX he can see, and start the game, however, it asks him it he is the game owner and states you need to purchase game to play if not?

can someone tell me what im doing wrong

we've set his XBOX as HOME, and added my GT to his console.

We can see, and download games, but when he logs into his GT on his XBOX he can see, and start the game, however, it asks him it he is the game owner and states you need to purchase game to play if not?

As far as I'm aware, you need to sign into YOUR account on HIS Xbox, then set it as YOUR home Xbox. The vice versa, get HIM to sign into HIS account on YOUR Xbox and set YOUR Xbox as HIS home.

ok mate will try that a in bit cheers

do we both need to have XBL as mines just run out

Hello JH quick update for you

i set his console as my HOME XBOX but when I try to set my console as HIS Home Xbox i get ...

UNABLE TO SAVE YOU CHANGES
Something went wrong when we tried to save your changes. Please make your changes again.

Last edited:
On YOUR xbox you log into his account and set it as his home xbox.

He does the same on his I.e logs into your account on his console.

Then you can add your gt to your console and use his games.

You can share xbl gold, ea access and xbox game subscription services

On YOUR xbox you log into his account and set it as his home xbox.

He does the same on his I.e logs into your account on his console.

Then you can add your gt to your console and use his games.

You can share xbl gold, ea access and xbox game subscription services
spoke to XBOX, apparently there are issues with setting consoles as Home Consoles so its being looked into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back