Grew a beard

As the title, grew a winter beard for the first time last year and liked it. Shaved it off for the spring and now I don’t like my face without it 😂

Going to be a pain in the arse going through the trampy/itch phase again to grow it back.

Since I’m now going to have a beard for the rest of my life, but don’t want it to end up looking like I live on the streets, any of the SMB have any beard grooming tips or gadgets they use?

As the title, grew a winter beard for the first time last year and liked it. Shaved it off for the spring and now I don’t like my face without it 😂

Going to be a pain in the arse going through the trampy/itch phase again to grow it back.

Since I’m now going to have a beard for the rest of my life, but don’t want it to end up looking like I live on the streets, any of the SMB have any beard grooming tips or gadgets they use?
Ill inform the press

@STUMPY @thamesvalleyman @gluepot

I’m terrible at maintaining mine, so I pay the barber to do it. If I try to trim it, I’d say 9/10 it ends up being way too short. I only use a bit of beard oil and wash it, nothing too taxing. Thinking about it I probably look like I live on the streets.

the Turkish jets cut mine otherwise I’d make it look shite, make a habit of combing it through and applying beard oils and moisturiser.

Only those with good beard growing capabilities should attempt it. See loads of patchy weak efforts and they look ridiculous. Also best if your facial hair is dark and you have a high beard line.

Surgery ?

Grew one during first lockdown and never looked back.

No faff with shaving, rashes etc

Just give it a 6mm with one of those mini clippera off Temu etc and keep the lines tidy

Dread to think what I would look like if I shaved it off now

Embrace the down and out look

I've tried dozens of times over the years to grow one but can never get past the itchy scratchy phase after a few days. Always end up shaving the stubble off.

Back