Greta Thunberg becomes youngest person to win Time Person of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for her and everything, but can you believe the BBC have run this non-story on their front page:

A lot of their output these days is proper cringeworthy.

Aye, did you think she was just a nice ickle schoolgirl -------> 👧 who took it upon herself to change the world? silly lad :rolleyes:
There's loads of your type on here that think this way, but let me assure you, she's not, she's a nasty pasty.
I'd like to see Greta spend six months in Palestine or Mozambique, then come back and tell us about carbon footprints, she might shoot the video in her parents Eco friendly mansion, explaining how the people she met, can just, jolly well behave themselves, be grateful, and stop wasting what they have.
Here's a thought!! maybe she could get together with Bono, Bill Gates, Sting and all the other multi billion and millionaire Eco warriors, and do a special Christmas panto about their lives and how they're being threatened by all the worthless eaters in the world, something along the lines of Scrooge, but this time without the turkey, just a small puff of exhaust fumes as they jet off to sunny climes. waddya reckon?

Aye, did you think she was just a nice ickle schoolgirl -------> 👧 who took it upon herself to change the world? silly lad :rolleyes:
There's loads of your type on here that think this way, but let me assure you, she's not, she's a nasty pasty.
I'd like to see Greta spend six months in Palestine or Mozambique, then come back and tell us about carbon footprints, she might shoot the video in her parents Eco friendly mansion, explaining how the people she met, can just, jolly well behave themselves, be grateful, and stop wasting what they have.
Here's a thought!! maybe she could get together with Bono, Bill Gates, Sting and all the other multi billion and millionaire Eco warriors, and do a special Christmas panto about their lives and how they're being threatened by all the worthless eaters in the world, something along the lines of Scrooge, but this time without the turkey, just a small puff of exhaust fumes as they jet off to sunny climes. waddya reckon?
What is "my type" Teedious?

Her mum is quite striking, pretty actually, wrote a book on her children's illnesses aspergers and ADHD which she calls their "superpowers".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back