Grenade pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mix mine with skimmed milk,so with 300ml of milk its 200 calories for the shake.

You could ring them in the morning and get it added to your order to save on two delivery charges.

juat been on to my mate, the stuff he gets has 40g of protein per shake, and 2.2g of carbs. Its a bit more expensive but getting more protein per shake.
How long does yours last?

One tub will give you 90 servings, it lasts me about 4 - 5 weeks.

All depends many shakes you have a day and how much protein you use in each serving.

You don't need any, but you can also use them to take in a bulk of your protein requirements, it's up to you.

Ah, so would you say don't bother?
Mate tried that thing today what we worked out last night, by dinner time today I'd had 123g of carbs and that was just in fruit and my breakfast. how am I ment to keep it to 137g a day?

Ah, so would you say don't bother?
Mate tried that thing today what we worked out last night, by dinner time today I'd had 123g of carbs and that was just in fruit and my breakfast. how am I ment to keep it to 137g a day?

Like I say you can play around with it a bit, you can reduce protein to increase carbs as carbs 'spare' protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back