Grenade pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dangly Ham

Anyone used these before?

Got a few mates who use them and know a personal trainer who swears by them.

heard mixed reviews. Wouldn't waste your money IMO. Spend the money on proper food.

What kind of exercise are you doing with them, like?

I do one hour of cardio per day and half an hour weights training. A general programme not really aimed at anything other than helping me quickly lose weight and tighten up a bit.

The main aim is to lose some bulk before I go to Malia in the summer.

I got mine from Monster Supplements - theirs are the cheapest online but I also had a gift code so got like £12 off. Still, they are a snip at £27 when everywhere else are selling them for much more. Paid £3 extra for next day delivery at 3pm yesterday and they arrived at my work at 9am this morning. Great service.

I do one hour of cardio per day and half an hour weights training. A general programme not really aimed at anything other than helping me quickly lose weight and tighten up a bit.

The main aim is to lose some bulk before I go to Malia in the summer.

I got mine from Monster Supplements - theirs are the cheapest online but I also had a gift code so got like £12 off. Still, they are a snip at £27 when everywhere else are selling them for much more. Paid £3 extra for next day delivery at 3pm yesterday and they arrived at my work at 9am this morning. Great service.

Might see you in Malia, mate. :lol:

Can't be arsed to go through all of the different ingredients but a quick search on the first one listed on their website, epigallocatechin gallate, yields only one study on its fat-burning potential in humans.

Seems to have some good anti-cancer properties though.

Lord Alfred said:
You would be just as well off buying these....25 for about a quid...

Where will I get this from mate, wanting to try swap it for normal tea, also wanting to try white tea but am sure someone said it was canny expensive

Is your aim to lose weight?

Cant really go wrong either way if its to lose weight or gain muscle protein will do you good.

How much were they selling it for in the gym?

Is your aim to lose weight?

Cant really go wrong either way if its to lose weight or gain muscle protein will do you good.

How much were they selling it for in the gym?

Aye lose weight, different prices mate. Had a quick look just didn't know what one to get, at a guess I would say high protein low card and low fat.

http://www.dwsports.com/fitness/accessories/sports-nutrition.html?limit=36

Thats the web site for the shop, if you've got a spare two minutes at any time any advice would be grateful

just bought them.
Been to the gym today (DW) and they have deals on the protein shakes, so thinking about getting some, what would be the best to get? and will it even benefit me?

That would depend on if you currently consume, or are able to comfortable consume sufficient protein through food sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back