Greediest sports people.

Boxers like Mayweather,Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. I mean it's a dangerous sport but how many times have you heard it's not about the money,it's legacy etc etc then they won't fight such and such unless they get paid gazillions. Lewis Hamilton is a prick as well, gets paid gazillions for driving a scalextrix
Tbf To Hamilton. I cant even see that fast. I hate F1 but love moto go etc. they are class at what they do. Money is mental though….

Tbf To Hamilton. I cant even see that fast. I hate F1 but love moto go etc. they are class at what they do. Money is mental though….
Aye I watched some of that F1 doc, insanely fit and unreal reactions but still very elitist sport,you don't get someone who's poor working their way up

It's not though, top salaries a quick Google finds...
F1 is about $55million (Verstappen)
MotoGP about €15million (M Marquez)

Plenty of footballers on way more, Ronaldo is 250mil, and plenty of drivers and riders on very little considering the risks.

Just because someone is good at it but doesn't like it doesn't make them greedy.

'A team wants to pay me £50k a week but I don't like football so I'll get a job in a factory as I'll really enjoy that.'

Dustin Johnson openly said he was joining LIV golf for loads more money and it meant he'd be playing less golf..is that greed or just common sense.

Back