Grassing your neighbours for going out repeatedly.

What are they going out for?

I don't know.
They're in their 70s and they both left the house this morning separately then went out together at 1.30.
Neither time separately did they return with a bag from the chemist or with shopping.

I'm just concerned because I don't want them getting ill. Doesn't look like essential trips out though.

I don't know.
They're in their 70s and they both left the house this morning separately then went out together at 1.30.
Neither time separately did they return with a bag from the chemist or with shopping.

I'm just concerned because I don't want them getting ill. Doesn't look like essential trips out though.
Ya can go out for a walk ya know . Could be loads of reasons they out

Ya can go out for a walk ya know . Could be loads of reasons they out

Well they've each been out twice, and returned empty handed. The second time they left together for their "walk".
Heard them saying it to this other neighbour they were off on a walk.
The pair of them never usually go for walks.
Not sure what they're up to.

I don't know.

So probably just for a bit of exercise then?

I don't know.

Sounds like you might live next to my parents. I f***ing despair at their "we'll be ok, we're in the countryside" attitude

Back