Grannie Annies

Probably why young kids have been mauled to death then.

Pesky kids eh?

So if my dog doesn't bite you. You're fine, but if it does, it's probably more your fault, sort of attitude
You've been bitten FIVE times by random dogs but never your fault eh?

You probably just give off a vibe that you hate dogs (it's apparent on this thread) and the mutts respond accordingly.

There are psycho dogs and psycho owners out there without doubt, but you simply hate dogs which says more about you than it does our fur legged friends.

You've been bitten FIVE times by random dogs but never your fault eh?

You probably just give off a vibe that you hate dogs (it's apparent on this thread) and the mutts respond accordingly.

There are psycho dogs and psycho owners out there without doubt, but you simply hate dogs which says more about you than it does our fur legged friends.
Where have I said I hate dogs? Had a doberman for years and loved her to bits. Lovely natured dog.

I love how it must have been my own fault even though I was a kid all the times. 😂 Strange logic

Work seems to have stopped on new terrace.
I thought I'd seen some photos of it online, but when I walked past the other week, there was nothing there.
I don't know if it was just a mock up or if I imagined it. I remember thinking at the time it's good it's going round the corner for a sea view.

That wall’s been painted.
Maybe that’s all the scaffolding was for?
They were digging into the bank with one they boshing drill things.
I thought I'd seen some photos of it online, but when I walked past the other week, there was nothing there.
I don't know if it was just a mock up or if I imagined it. I remember thinking at the time it's good it's going round the corner for a sea view.
Aye scaff was up I took a photo ages back.

Back