Graham Onions

Status
Not open for further replies.

youll see alot more of scotty this year... mark my words

I hope your right. Only problem I tend to find is leggies struggle in this country because the vast bulk of wickets we play on dont suit that style of bowler

I stand corrected, but England have never had a decent leggie in my lifetime for that reason

http://www.skysports.com/cricket/ashes/story/0,26376,12173_6651976,00.html

should be back bowling by mid Feb, looking forward to the new season

Di Venuto
Stoneman
Collingwood
Benkenstein
Stokes
Blackwell
Mustard
Plunkett
Onions
Davies
Harmison

title number three on the way this year quite possibly

As Podgy says I can probably see Borthwick coming in for Plunkett if we have a dry summer Borthwick might feature quite a bit because the backroom staff obviously rate his batting too with him batting at 3 at points last season.

And the main problem is going to be keep all the bowlers fit this season, although we do have Thorp and Claydon as back up.

Last edited:
As Podgy says I can probably see Borthwick coming in for Plunkett if we have a dry summer Borthwick might feature quite a bit because the backroom staff obviously rate his batting too with him batting at 3 at points last season.

And the main problem is going to be keep all the bowlers fit this season, although we do have Thorp and Claydon as back up.

we wont suffer from England call ups as much early on and you would like to think lessons have been learned from last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back