Got me new car today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely motor. If i ever see you around driving around my neck of the woods do you mind if i give you a flash and a wave. Mines a white Romeo ;)

Paddy man, nee need to be nasty man, what's up? is the tarmac game getting on top of you mate, or has the gas bottle on your van ran out? it's not like you to be so grumpy.

Look Mr T, maybe you are right this time, nowt wrang in the job,but I apologise to janey for the remarks made and hope she wasn't too upset.

Lovely motor and a proud lass , may she have many happy miles in it.

Regards to the missus, Mr T, hope she is well and not putting you under too much pressure.

@janey . soz missus, hope this can be forgotten and things can move on, Tee is right, I was over the top

Is it a diesel or petrol @janey ?
Diesel x

Look Mr T, maybe you are right this time, nowt wrang in the job,but I apologise to janey for the remarks made and hope she wasn't too upset.

Lovely motor and a proud lass , may she have many happy miles in it.

Regards to the missus, Mr T, hope she is well and not putting you under too much pressure.

@janey . soz missus, hope this can be forgotten and things can move on, Tee is right, I was over the top
I’ve got broad shoulders and I’m not easily offended :):cool:

Nice motor Janey, I was in there on Saturday morning having a look at the Discovery Sports, trying to convince myself I need one:lol: them new Velar things are something else!

Nice motor Janey, I was in there on Saturday morning having a look at the Discovery Sports, trying to convince myself I need one:lol: them new Velar things are something else!
They are like when I ordered mine they didn’t have any Velars in, when I went another day there was one next to an Evoqye it made the Evoque look tiny :)
Just buy one :lol:

I love my Disco sport... took it in for its first proper servcie last week. I bought it second hand from Motorpoint so was expecting a chunkyish bill

original owner put full service plan on it so had full service and bits done plus nicely cleaned and it didnt cost me a penny. they also gave me a lift and pick up from the train station and I nicked two bottles of water and had a coffee..

dont have to see them for anouther 21,000 miles so two years or so

I love my Disco sport... took it in for its first proper servcie last week. I bought it second hand from Motorpoint so was expecting a chunkyish bill

original owner put full service plan on it so had full service and bits done plus nicely cleaned and it didnt cost me a penny. they also gave me a lift and pick up from the train station and I nicked two bottles of water and had a coffee..

dont have to see them for anouther 21,000 miles so two years or so
I uses to have an LR2 when I worked in the Middle East & loved it, just in the process of convincing myself I need one:lol: what model have you got?

I uses to have an LR2 when I worked in the Middle East & loved it, just in the process of convincing myself I need one:lol: what model have you got?

the 2 litre inginium HSE

got a great deal with Motorpoint... it justhappened to come up in the right colour at the right price with the right model at the one 4 miles donw the road from where I live.. pure luck

17,000 on the clock

I was stuck behind a woman on Silksworth lane about 6 months ago driving one of these. It's a 40 mph road and she must have been doing about 10-15 MPH.

Every time a car passed her on the opposite side of the road she jammed the brakes on (coming to a complete stop) and her hands flew up to the side of her head (as if protecting herself from something).

Was absolutely hilarious to watch.

I was stuck behind a woman on Silksworth lane about 6 months ago driving one of these. It's a 40 mph road and she must have been doing about 10-15 MPH.

Every time a car passed her on the opposite side of the road she jammed the brakes on (coming to a complete stop) and her hands flew up to the side of her head (as if protecting herself from something).

Was absolutely hilarious to watch.
:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back