Got an elf scam going

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHD

Striker
Me and the missus advertised on Facebook that we could provide elves to turn up at people's houses, read their kids a story and give them a selection box for £16. It was just was just us in a cheap elf outfit from tesco. We said £16 to make it sound cheap knowing not many people would have the right money and would pay us with a £20 note and we'd just do off with the change. In the end we didn't have time to read any stories as too many people booked us, but we turned up anyway. I think the parents will have been too pissed to notice we didn't read a story so they'll have just been happy the kids have seen some of Santa's elves on Christmas eve so everybody's happy.

It's paid for Christmas for us :cool: nice one.

Merry Christmas to all on the smb

Me and the missus advertised on Facebook that we could provide elves to turn up at people's houses, read their kids a story and give them a selection box for £16. It was just was just us in a cheap elf outfit from tesco. We said £16 to make it sound cheap knowing not many people would have the right money and would pay us with a £20 note and we'd just do off with the change. In the end we didn't have time to read any stories as too many people booked us, but we turned up anyway. I think the parents will have been too pissed to notice we didn't read a story so they'll have just been happy the kids have seen some of Santa's elves on Christmas eve so everybody's happy.

It's paid for Christmas for us :cool: nice one.

Merry Christmas to all on the smb
Zzzzzzzz!

So successful you've pulled it off twice at once!

Shame. Could have been really funny with the right execution. Sympathy like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back