Got a good bet on need advice

Gutmackem

Striker
Got an 8 way accumulator on from the start of the season, £3 bet for a total winnings of £580, 7 legs have come in & it's offering a cashout of £280, last leg is Chelsea to win Europa League, obviously a bit concerning considering they're playing Arsenal, thinking of laying a bet so I'm in a win/win situation rather than just cashing out, any betting experts got any advice on the right thing to do

Got an 8 way accumulator on from the start of the season, £3 bet for a total winnings of £580, 7 legs have come in & it's offering a cashout of £280, last leg is Chelsea to win Europa League, obviously a bit concerning considering they're playing Arsenal, thinking of laying a bet so I'm in a win/win situation rather than just cashing out, any betting experts got any advice on the right thing to do
Just let it roll . Was only £3 man . You’d be wounded giving almost half your well earned winnings away . He who dares !

Just let it roll, if it was like 200grand I would be shitting it a bit, but it’s 580 quid, it’s not going to make any great difference to your life I wouldn’t think, enjoy the buzz of it losing at 1-0 to arsenal at ht, then the massive buzz when hazard scores a last minute pen to win it for Chelsea

I know @Dennis mentioned Sky getting you £300 but there's odds of 6/5 at a few bookies (possible sign up bonus) to be had so a £262.73 bet would return £578. So that a guaranteed £315 and change returnh no matter who wins. That's £35 more than cash out value so a canny bit to consider just for placing a bet.

Chelsea v Arsenal Betting Odds Winner | Football

Hoying a counter bet on is a no brainer for me from an original £3 bet and only a fool would let it ride. Basically at this stage, because you can get money back in plenty time, it's exactly as if you are hoying a £335 bet on Chelsea@8/11 (best odds with decent bookies on betfair) to try to win that £578!

As if those fuckers saying leave it would hoy a £335 bet on! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be sticking tenners on the half time full time markets for arsenal win - and one nil two nil two one etc that kind of thing to keep it more interesting

I bet every single day without fail on the horses. Without fail.

My advice would be: when you put the bet on, would you have been happy to take the cash out available at the time of bet. Would you have thought that £280 is a good return. If so, cash out. Now that applies to horse racing, where the odds change much more before the event. If your horse drifts like fuck, cash in.

If £280 is a lot of money to you - definitely cash in. If it’s fuck all then you can afford to let it go. But I would generally cash in, gives you dough to play with for the next bet.

Just let it roll . Was only £3 man . You’d be wounded giving almost half your well earned winnings away . He who dares !

It’s not £3 any longer though. The cash out is now his dough should he go down that route.

Last edited:
Good practice to always use betfair et al to lay off if you have time to mull it over. No point just giving away profit as another poster suggested. Bookies are taking a cut off the true odds with cash out option.

It can be useful in play when you're in a rush, but otherwise best off doing the sums yourself. Can always weight it so you have majority profit in Chelsea, but a bit of pocket money if arsenal win

Me personally would put £100 on arsenal and let it ride. Still a good return for £3 and would not make me feel like a shitty arse. £480 if Chelsea win.

Back