Gordon Armstrong

I see that Stewart Donald has finally responded so some of the tweets that Armstrong is putting out.

GA has been very critical of the owners, since the consortium that he was involved with last summer failed to buy the club.

As a SAFC supporter I’d have expected him to put his personal disappointment to one side and want the best for the club. Unfortunately he’s chosen to act like a spoilt brat, picking up on even the slightest of opportunity to have a dig (a lot like a number of people on this board).

He’s quickly falling into the same bracket as Gabbiadini for me. SAFC legend on the pitch, bellend off it.

I see that Stewart Donald has finally responded so some of the tweets that Armstrong is putting out.

GA has been very critical of the owners, since the consortium that he was involved with last summer failed to buy the club.

As a SAFC supporter I’d have expected him to put his personal disappointment to one side and want the best for the club. Unfortunately he’s chosen to act like a spoilt brat, picking up on even the slightest of opportunity to have a dig (a lot like a number of people on this board).

He’s quickly falling into the same bracket as Gabbiadini for me. SAFC legend on the pitch, bellend off it.
Micky Gray was the same last summer. Acted like a spoiled brat

I tweeted from RR in response to a question from someone that Reece James had taken up the option to extend his contract before he left as an insurance policy against a better move failing to come off. Gordon then put out a series of weird tweets that never really made any sense. Donald and co done him out of a place on the club's board when he was the figurehead of a takeover bid last year, he's had a chip on his shoulder ever since they came in and this isn't the first time he's been made to look a tit with stuff he's posted on twitter.

Proper yer dar crack and he needs to come off social media IMO.

Yer cant say that on here !....It'll not go down to well with his chums at ALS.

Once again the Sunderland apologists are out in force criticising anything and everything that anyone has to say against the hierarchy.
But ex-players who don't follow the party line or constantly praise the club are treated with disgust. People were having a go at Don Goodman because, in his opinion, he thought Charlton would win the play-off final.

Back