Good TV series to binge on?

Watched the first, not sure I can face anymore
Switched it off half way through first episode, thats about as much of the camera work and editing I could handle, all over the place I thought.
I'm not a gamer but I'm going to give fallout a go. Does it make any difference? Ella Prunell is in it, so I'll stick with it just for her if anything.
My honest opinion you're better giving these types of series a go if you haven't played the games
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Nope. Never even heard of the game but I enjoyed it. She's a bit of a talent is Ms Purnell. Her American accent is immaculate.

Switched it off half way through first episode, thats about as much of the camera work and editing I could handle, all over the place I thought.

My honest opinion you're better giving these types of series a go if you haven't played the games
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Watched the first two last night. I loved West world so I was always going to try this once I knew Nolan was the writer. Without even knowing the gaming side of this I can already tell it has his mark all over it.

Binged Fallout in three days. Loved it. I could never get on with the games, but the series had me googling the lore of the world. I got really invested and re-downloaded fallout 4 to play again after not enjoying it years ago. I loaded it up really looking forward to it and lasted about half an hour before being reminded why I didn’t like it before.

In summary…even if you disliked the games, or have no prior knowledge of them, I reckon you’ll probably have a good chance of enjoying the series.

Slow horses on apple, absolutely cracking. Gary Oldman is an absolute legend in it😂. Fallout is everything I hoped it’d be as well.
started watching slow horses a couple of weeks ago but binned it after the first episode. decided to give it another go and really enjoying it.
i must start to give something more of a chance, i jacked in the sopranos after half an hour, returned to it and it's one of the best things i've watched.

Back