Good luck to Littletown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big day for this reborn club tomorrow some tremendous work put in by a group of dedicated lads. Lovely to see cricket return (was nearly a part of it all myself)

All the best lads will pop in at some point

Big day for this reborn club tomorrow some tremendous work put in by a group of dedicated lads. Lovely to see cricket return (was nearly a part of it all myself)

All the best lads will pop in at some point

Thanks and we appreciate the contribution you have made mate :)

Think you'll be impressed when you manage to make your way over!

Haway Littletown. NCB is one of the real genuine guys you could wish to meet. I really hope the whole thing is a huge success.

My little village wont know whats hit it!!:cool:

Good luck lads and see you tomorrow.......................later today ;)

Good luck lads, might have a walk up but will have thousands of foster kids and own kids with me. Might still have a go at the to bola though

Me and dendinho caught the second half, and I must say what the people have done in such a short time beggars belief. Well done everybody involved. Unfortunately didn't get the result but never mind. Got talkin to a littletowner who was proper chuffed the cricket was back.
Well done all concerned

Me and dendinho caught the second half, and I must say what the people have done in such a short time beggars belief. Well done everybody involved. Unfortunately didn't get the result but never mind. Got talkin to a littletowner who was proper chuffed the cricket was back.
Well done all concerned

What was the scores like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back