Good luck at Wembley - from a Coventry fan!

SkyblueHarry

Full Back
Believe it or not, we are not all idiots - and yes, I was at that game as a teenager.

Just wanted to wish you well for your day out at Wembley - the good news is you'll have brilliant memories, meet up with loads of mates, and hopefully enjoy celebrating at the end. if the worst happens, and you lose, half of you will probably be unaware of it due to alcohol intake! Seriously, enjoy it, and it may be a useful warm up if you don't manage to catch Barnsley (we'll try and do you a favour on Saturday) Bye for now, and hopefully you can see, one or two of us just support their team, without having a pop at others (we're all the same, in the end, just love our football club!)

Last edited:

Believe it or not, we are not all idiots - and yes, I was at that game as a teenager.

Just wanted to wish you well for your day out at Wembley - the good news is you'll have brilliant memories, meet up with loads of mates, and hopefully enjoy celebrating at the end. if the worst happens, and you lose, half of you will probably be unaware of it due to alcohol intake! Seriously, enjoy it, and it may be a useful warm up if you don't manage to catch Barnsley (we'll try and do you a favour on Saturday) Bye for now, and hopefully you can see, one or two of us just support their team, without having a pop at others (we're all the same, in the end, just love our football club!)
cheers bud, don't let the dickheads put you off.

You seem nice enough, Harry.

Unfortunately I think that I have some Viking dna somewhere in my body so I tend to have lifelong blood feuds.

Never forgive
Never forget

Back