Good footwear for ankle support

Due to back problems, I have a rising desk at work and tend to stand most of the day. In recent months, however, I've noticed I sometimes have aches and pains in my ankles which I didn't used to. Most of my shoes are Converse or similar, and a few folk have said they're not good for your ankles.

I've been looking at Doc Martens and Skechers: anyone else with ankle/foot issues about to comment on their suitability, or suggest an alternative?

Due to back problems, I have a rising desk at work and tend to stand most of the day. In recent months, however, I've noticed I sometimes have aches and pains in my ankles which I didn't used to. Most of my shoes are Converse or similar, and a few folk have said they're not good for your ankles.

I've been looking at Doc Martens and Skechers: anyone else with ankle/foot issues about to comment on their suitability, or suggest an alternative?
You might find its as much at do with your foot strength and alignment . If your foot rolls in ( pronates) naturally you can easy get pain in the outer ankle . I used to get it till i got orthotics .

Back