Gooch

What I can say is that he’s made the step up from tier 3 to tier 2, which many of the lads have. He’s not been left behind, that’s for sure.

All we expected was a competitive side in this league, and they’re pretty much all doing us proud.

I’ve seen 3 of todays back 4 play awfully in tier 3, and now I’m seeing them play well in tier 2. Keep it up.

Looked like he’d been told to mark Cooper early on!

He had a good game. He may have looked poor early doors, but tbf the whole team didn’t look at it for the first 20, (and the 5 before half time are best forgot).

He’s been class this season. Does abit too much at time when we are attacking, turns himself into a knot but defensively more than makes up for it

Plenty round me always moan whenever he gets the ball and today was no exception especially in the first half.
He never hides and always involved with an excellent work rate.
Simms and Pritchard in the first half went nowhere near the ball but it is the lad who is always visible and willing who gets the stick.

He's a decent player but for me his decision making is poor. At the end of last season he seemed to improve dramatically. I have no idea whether it was our formation or ON's coaching, but he just seemed to be making the right choices when he had the ball.

Back