Golf 2022

Only shout about my good rounds... in with those 82, 84's and others in the 80's were a couple of 95's and a 100... I track all my rounds and spend a fair amount of time either on the range or in the back yard with the net.
Class, I've played on n off a few years, only just broke 100 😂

Now you mention it, I remember a review of the course not long after it opened which said much the same thing about the par 3s.
They really are great looking holes, few approach shots into a few other green looked great actually. nice little bacon sarnie and cup of tea at little halfway hut they have, canny.
I’ve played bxurghm next door to linden, prefer linden.

Last edited:
Had PB at George Washington 85 (9 pars) previous was 89 (5 pars was previous best) twice earlier in summer.

Normally shoot low 90s but it's been a week since I hit my PB and all I can think of is the 2nd (par3) where I got a 6 and the 11th (dog left right par 5) where I got a flipping 9!!! Only hit 3 GIR too - funny old game is golf!

First game in two weeks after moving back to the homeland and managed a round with my brother-in-law at his course Roseberry Grange, a bit hilly like and in that wind on Thursday it wasn't fun. Fair course for a knock as he's just starting out, but its going to take me a while to get used to that place.

A score of 81, happy enough with that in that wind and having not played in a few weeks, 13 on the front isn't great, turned it around on the back.

Playing here is totally different to playing in the US, I'm going to have to learn how to play English golf.

Back