Going well

Oli Wagkz

Striker
First half was scrappy and you could see why they were so high up the table.

We were by some distance the better side second half. Good performances all over. We’re a decent championship side and if we add one or two AND keep Rosco we’ll go well this season.

Enjoyed that.

First half was scrappy and you could see why they were so high up the table.

We were by some distance the better side second half. Good performances all over. We’re a decent championship side and if we add one or two AND keep Rosco we’ll go well this season.

Enjoyed that.

We have some excellent players, particularly attacking midfield players. Couple of gaps to fill and keeping RS would be a huge boost.

They were horrible first half, worst team we've played this season. I'm not taking anything away from us because we done well not to get drawn into their tactics and showed a lot more quality.
They were like a caricature of a stereotype Allardyce team. Hooooooof

They were a long ball disruptive team as expected, the RB was good on the ball though, took it round Clarke a couple times, looked a right moaning fanny like but still

Was interesting to hear Mowbray talking yesterday about our options in CM...he said we miss someone in there who can be physical and drive with the ball. Sounds like we will be looking at that come January.
I thought Ba was the man for that role when he signed but I’m guessing that’s not his strengths.
Aye, deliberately playing for free kicks and lumping them forward with the big number 5 in the box.
The put some class balls and corners in mind. Really good quality.

We'll have the Stewart money 😎
If it was enough to buy a striker good enough to contribute goals in this side plus a midfielder to compliment Evans would it be such a bad thing?

I’d obviously much really rather keep him and strengthen but not sure how realistic that is.

Back