Going to the match with absolutely no pressure

On the result. Seems a long time at this stage of the season that we can do that. Just enjoy the day lads and lasses.
Sounds strange to say this, especially after watching Mowbrays circus ball, but I've really enjoyed just sitting (standing away of course) watching our young team getting to grips with the hardships of football. Honestly think we'll be a lot better next season because of what they have been going through since the turn of the year.

On the result. Seems a long time at this stage of the season that we can do that. Just enjoy the day lads and lasses.
Even Bruce's 10th was tight til the last few weeks, it's ~25 years since we've had a months-long dead-rubber end to the season quite like this.

I've often wondered what it'd be like and assumed there must be some comfort and positivity just being snuggled in the middle of a league by February.

Turn's out it's awful but I agree, enjoy the day!

Last edited:
What’s the point?
Paying £30 to watch lads going through the motions after the club have up 2/3 of the way though the season
And you’re saying enjoy it :lol:
I agree.

Safc should never be half a dozen or so games from a championship season end without even play off hope ffs.

This regime need to understand that or fuck off.

Back